Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's ALWAYS allowed in your lair?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Kiryuuin
Even better when the fanderg is a wildclaw?
@MiezMiez
I know that feel
@Katastrophie
maybe you and Umbra can team up for all the Guardian babies?
@Kiryuuin
Even better when the fanderg is a wildclaw?
@MiezMiez
I know that feel
@Katastrophie
maybe you and Umbra can team up for all the Guardian babies?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Stained!!! I love stained so much and I'm slowly gathering a stained army.
Stained!!! I love stained so much and I'm slowly gathering a stained army.
IMG_8704.png
Coatls, Bogsneaks, and Snappers!
Gene-wise, I can't say no to glimmer. It makes even really bad terts look decent.
Coatls, Bogsneaks, and Snappers!
Gene-wise, I can't say no to glimmer. It makes even really bad terts look decent.
image0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gifimage0.gif
[quote name="Thornasaur" date="2018-08-02 22:20:21" ] fandragons i have a problem [/quote] me. in other things, butterfly, iridescent, someday ripple, and facet are terrifyingly common. the color white appears in over an eighth of my lair. female coatls, skydancers, and pearlcatchers run rampant. help
Thornasaur wrote on 2018-08-02 22:20:21:
fandragons

i have a problem
me.

in other things, butterfly, iridescent, someday ripple, and facet are terrifyingly common. the color white appears in over an eighth of my lair. female coatls, skydancers, and pearlcatchers run rampant.

help
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@Aesalon
Awesome! All the ones I spyed were beautiful. Stained needs more love. I've got a pair if you'd like one of their kids.
@Aesalon
Awesome! All the ones I spyed were beautiful. Stained needs more love. I've got a pair if you'd like one of their kids.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Any of my non hated genes and colors. And Coatls and Imperials are always welcome. I usually have a hard time refusing them.
Any of my non hated genes and colors. And Coatls and Imperials are always welcome. I usually have a hard time refusing them.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
Skydancers, Imperials, and old dragons. I collect and regene old dragons with a firey passion
Skydancers, Imperials, and old dragons. I collect and regene old dragons with a firey passion
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Any gened Gen-ones.
I need them all
Any gened Gen-ones.
I need them all
I4TUkY9.png
Sanguine and Carrot

Reds in general, now that I think about it

Female Imperials
Sanguine and Carrot

Reds in general, now that I think about it

Female Imperials
Me: You don't need another metal/bee/glimmer