Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Clown: Why isn't it more popular?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I personally think it's the nicest looking gene, especially when coupled with shimmer or eye spots.
I personally think it's the nicest looking gene, especially when coupled with shimmer or eye spots.
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
@Wobblegong
Ooh, I'll go investigate this! Brilliant idea! :D
@Wobblegong
Ooh, I'll go investigate this! Brilliant idea! :D
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@Wobblegong Thanks for the ping! I'll certainly check your thread out C: I've gotten my hands on a Clown gene since my last post, and I used it on this charming fellow: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50676] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/50676_350.png[/img] [/url] He and my Tiger Guardian are breeding at turnover--I really hope he passes the Clown down to the hatchlings.
@Wobblegong Thanks for the ping! I'll certainly check your thread out C:

I've gotten my hands on a Clown gene since my last post, and I used it on this charming fellow:

50676_350.png

He and my Tiger Guardian are breeding at turnover--I really hope he passes the Clown down to the hatchlings.
5mDnfD3.png
I plan on giving a Clown gene to Gamzee, my Tundra boy.

Though, I think it looks best on Spirals.
I plan on giving a Clown gene to Gamzee, my Tundra boy.

Though, I think it looks best on Spirals.
OEIXCAh.gif
I really like it on Spirals, and I'm planning on putting it on my soon-to-be Spiral. But as of now, I have Mr. Pea for me (I wouldn't have bought him if he didn't have the Clownspot gene on)! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=112461] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/112461_350.png[/img] [/url] Here is Pea c:
I really like it on Spirals, and I'm planning on putting it on my soon-to-be Spiral. But as of now, I have Mr. Pea for me (I wouldn't have bought him if he didn't have the Clownspot gene on)!

112461_350.png

Here is Pea c:
zeeeeeee.png
Clown is my favourite gene. Pair that with eyespots and you have amazing, hnnnng. <3

I don&#039;t have any scrolls yet, but Clown is going to be one of the first I save up for >w< depending if I get any breed change scrolls or not.
Clown is my favourite gene. Pair that with eyespots and you have amazing, hnnnng. <3

I don&#039;t have any scrolls yet, but Clown is going to be one of the first I save up for >w< depending if I get any breed change scrolls or not.
Meh, I really don&#039;t like clown. (Unlike 98% of other users here.)I don&#039;t like the thick blocky stripes or the colour change to the face. If it was just the spot pattern then I&#039;d be all for it, but the way the stripes overlap/interrupt the flow of the spots and the splat of colour to the face like paint just... ngh. No.

Freckle and speckle still take the worst gene award in my opinion though. *Runs from the pack of outraged freckle/clown gened dragons*
Meh, I really don&#039;t like clown. (Unlike 98% of other users here.)I don&#039;t like the thick blocky stripes or the colour change to the face. If it was just the spot pattern then I&#039;d be all for it, but the way the stripes overlap/interrupt the flow of the spots and the splat of colour to the face like paint just... ngh. No.

Freckle and speckle still take the worst gene award in my opinion though. *Runs from the pack of outraged freckle/clown gened dragons*
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Yey! Thank you!
Yey! Thank you!
May the odds be ever in your favor.a6lAMEf.pngLost Marbles Rookery - OPEN
I LOVE the clown gene. uwu
(in fact I am awaiting a clown Pearlcatcher from Morticia and a clown Guardian from Vopisca right now!)

It&#039;s really great. The somewhat more subtle tripes with the spotting. Always a favourite pattern of mine!
I LOVE the clown gene. uwu
(in fact I am awaiting a clown Pearlcatcher from Morticia and a clown Guardian from Vopisca right now!)

It&#039;s really great. The somewhat more subtle tripes with the spotting. Always a favourite pattern of mine!
@Wobblegong YES excellent idea, just like the neonwings breeders list but with clowns! perfect.

No clowns this time round for me but will be geneing by the next breeding cycle to guarentee it... exciting!
@Wobblegong YES excellent idea, just like the neonwings breeders list but with clowns! perfect.

No clowns this time round for me but will be geneing by the next breeding cycle to guarentee it... exciting!
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15