Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can YOU guess the right number?
1 2 3 4 5 6
ZVwVcRk.png _ CL!
FR+3

lore shop
wishlist

_
Wow I would have never expected this much participation ahaha! I'll put everyone on the list >u<
Wow I would have never expected this much participation ahaha! I'll put everyone on the list >u<
CtTh6gf.pngqMXS9ph.pngakcZL0a.pngjMdQNOY.png
I4TUkY9.png
Hm... Good question. You have 40 eggs right now and eggs aren't cheap. Unless you use real money to buy eggs, I don't assume you to have many by November. But you started last week and have 40 eggs... So I assume, you will have many, IF you use real life money. Hm... But how many to guess...? If you keep buying as many until November... Hm... 40 eggs a week... Makes 160 in a month... August, Septmeber, November... Take 160 3 times... Makes 480 eggs...
But thats just a calculation if you keep your progress this way. I won't go too high. First I thought round it up to 500 eggs... But I think, thats too much. So I guess... Around 300-500 eggs. Even if that appears somewhat too astronomical for me...
You have 57 empty slots in your lair. Even if my guesses are kinda correct, you might not have the room to hatch them all at once. Especially because we jhust have a maximum of 200 slots if you have an empty and completely upgraded lair. So if you want to hatch them all, you have a limit of 200 and your lair is at the beginning of page six. So youre missing 95 rows to be upgraded fully. Well, you see, my thought slipped away from my former guess now and I quit writing here now before I cancel the topic entirely XD

You see, calculationms and me are no friends XD
Hm... Good question. You have 40 eggs right now and eggs aren't cheap. Unless you use real money to buy eggs, I don't assume you to have many by November. But you started last week and have 40 eggs... So I assume, you will have many, IF you use real life money. Hm... But how many to guess...? If you keep buying as many until November... Hm... 40 eggs a week... Makes 160 in a month... August, Septmeber, November... Take 160 3 times... Makes 480 eggs...
But thats just a calculation if you keep your progress this way. I won't go too high. First I thought round it up to 500 eggs... But I think, thats too much. So I guess... Around 300-500 eggs. Even if that appears somewhat too astronomical for me...
You have 57 empty slots in your lair. Even if my guesses are kinda correct, you might not have the room to hatch them all at once. Especially because we jhust have a maximum of 200 slots if you have an empty and completely upgraded lair. So if you want to hatch them all, you have a limit of 200 and your lair is at the beginning of page six. So youre missing 95 rows to be upgraded fully. Well, you see, my thought slipped away from my former guess now and I quit writing here now before I cancel the topic entirely XD

You see, calculationms and me are no friends XD
egg.gif
I'ma go with 350, just because that's probably the minimum of egg prices by the time xD
I'ma go with 350, just because that's probably the minimum of egg prices by the time xD
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
I'm going to guess 270! I assume the egg buying will be fast at first, but slow down as you go along. Then perhaps you'll buy a bunch at the end to round it off at a nice, even number. 0: Regardless if I'm right or wrong, good luck with your quest!
I'm going to guess 270! I assume the egg buying will be fast at first, but slow down as you go along. Then perhaps you'll buy a bunch at the end to round it off at a nice, even number. 0: Regardless if I'm right or wrong, good luck with your quest!
maia_by_pupmew-dck1zsl.pngyzwcqYt.png
I'm gonna take a stab at 180
I'm gonna take a stab at 180
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
hnTz61J.png7ChmKWg.pngD6HJ1f0.pngcaX19pV.pngG6nKgD0.png
@Museless

Your guess? ;D
@Museless

Your guess? ;D
egg.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6