Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can YOU guess the right number?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@AoiNoRyuu Thanks xD

450?

@AoiNoRyuu Thanks xD

450?

: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
@AoiNoRyuu

I couldn't help but laugh 10 minutes straight to your post AHAHAH you're a genius my friend a GENIUS!! xD
But yes I hope someone will be willing to store draggos for me when the time comes TUT
@AoiNoRyuu

I couldn't help but laugh 10 minutes straight to your post AHAHAH you're a genius my friend a GENIUS!! xD
But yes I hope someone will be willing to store draggos for me when the time comes TUT
CtTh6gf.pngqMXS9ph.pngakcZL0a.pngjMdQNOY.png
[quote name="TxTiger" date="2018-07-23 11:38:15" ] @/AoiNoRyuu I couldn't help but laugh 10 minutes straight to your post AHAHAH you're a genius my friend a GENIUS!! xD But yes I hope someone will be willing to store draggos for me when the time comes TUT [/quote] If I just had the space... *sigh* But I'm at max for over a year now and lair upgrades just don't come. If I had space, I could have offered you to hold them for you, but well...
TxTiger wrote on 2018-07-23 11:38:15:
@/AoiNoRyuu

If I just had the space... *sigh*
But I'm at max for over a year now and lair upgrades just don't come. If I had space, I could have offered you to hold them for you, but well...
egg.gif
[quote name="AoiNoRyuu" date="2018-07-23 01:30:48" ] Hm... Good question. You have 40 eggs right now and eggs aren't cheap. Unless you use real money to buy eggs, I don't assume you to have many by November. But you started last week and have 40 eggs... So I assume, you will have many, IF you use real life money. Hm... But how many to guess...? If you keep buying as many until November... Hm... 40 eggs a week... Makes 160 in a month... August, Septmeber, November... Take 160 3 times... Makes 480 eggs... But thats just a calculation if you keep your progress this way. I won't go too high. First I thought round it up to 500 eggs... But I think, thats too much. So I guess... Around 300-500 eggs. Even if that appears somewhat too astronomical for me... You have 57 empty slots in your lair. Even if my guesses are kinda correct, you might not have the room to hatch them all at once. Especially because we jhust have a maximum of 200 slots if you have an empty and completely upgraded lair. So if you want to hatch them all, you have a limit of 200 and your lair is at the beginning of page six. So youre missing 95 rows to be upgraded fully. Well, you see, my thought slipped away from my former guess now and I quit writing here now before I cancel the topic entirely XD You see, calculations and me are no friends XD [/quote] I have to correct myself. I forgot October. So take 160 4 times, you got 640. But I'll stick with my guess. 300-500 eggs. 640 is too astronomical. Even for me. But buying eggs means you need to use a lot of money. So maybe the number is even lower. 100-200 or 100-300. But I don't know how you're doing all this
AoiNoRyuu wrote on 2018-07-23 01:30:48:
Hm... Good question. You have 40 eggs right now and eggs aren't cheap. Unless you use real money to buy eggs, I don't assume you to have many by November. But you started last week and have 40 eggs... So I assume, you will have many, IF you use real life money. Hm... But how many to guess...? If you keep buying as many until November... Hm... 40 eggs a week... Makes 160 in a month... August, Septmeber, November... Take 160 3 times... Makes 480 eggs...
But thats just a calculation if you keep your progress this way. I won't go too high. First I thought round it up to 500 eggs... But I think, thats too much. So I guess... Around 300-500 eggs. Even if that appears somewhat too astronomical for me...
You have 57 empty slots in your lair. Even if my guesses are kinda correct, you might not have the room to hatch them all at once. Especially because we jhust have a maximum of 200 slots if you have an empty and completely upgraded lair. So if you want to hatch them all, you have a limit of 200 and your lair is at the beginning of page six. So youre missing 95 rows to be upgraded fully. Well, you see, my thought slipped away from my former guess now and I quit writing here now before I cancel the topic entirely XD

You see, calculations and me are no friends XD

I have to correct myself. I forgot October. So take 160 4 times, you got 640. But I'll stick with my guess. 300-500 eggs. 640 is too astronomical. Even for me. But buying eggs means you need to use a lot of money. So maybe the number is even lower. 100-200 or 100-300. But I don't know how you're doing all this
egg.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6