Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what's your Thing™ on FR?
the forums and the awesome community~
the forums and the awesome community~
Candies.gif
playing the markets once a month

nothing more gratifying than getting sold auction notifications on big ticket items
playing the markets once a month

nothing more gratifying than getting sold auction notifications on big ticket items
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING SASSYPANTS DRAGON SUPPORT

HAVE YOU TRIED TURNING YOUR DRAGON OFF AND THEN ON AGAIN

located on the coldest cliff of the cloudscrape crags as dragonly possible For Your Convenience

*herald trumpets* welcome to the ghost kingdom
I live for finding reasons to add to my lore, and I live for the coliseum too xD
I live for finding reasons to add to my lore, and I live for the coliseum too xD
[quote name="SilverPug" date="2018-06-30 11:30:46" ] Attempting to make money and save and then losing it to skins from each festival or getting multiples of retired items and hoarding them so they appreciate in value to eventually be sold years later [/quote] Me this entire year. I’m literally holding an end of the year raffle with stuff from each festival
SilverPug wrote on 2018-06-30 11:30:46:
Attempting to make money and save and then losing it to skins from each festival

or

getting multiples of retired items and hoarding them so they appreciate in value to eventually be sold years later

Me this entire year. I’m literally holding an end of the year raffle with stuff from each festival
J5FGxHX.png
Dressing up dragons and writing lore at 3am whilst in a drunken stupor
Dressing up dragons and writing lore at 3am whilst in a drunken stupor
java/tira, he/him pronouns, aro trans dude. fr time +8.
Breeding, new features on the fairly regular, the community? idk
0daf0bq.gif3CqUIAq.gifhQ5VT34.gif
0daf0bq.gif3CqUIAq.gifhQ5VT34.gif
Everybody's so nice! And it's just kinda my thing, since the people I heavily supported to join left pretty early.
Everybody's so nice! And it's just kinda my thing, since the people I heavily supported to join left pretty early.
kXpNHpy.pngKdK3h1K.png
sFMScix.png
She/Her or They/Them
FR+2
Shadow Rep Breeding Project
like many others i joined for the dragons, which is great. i love dressing dragons, giving them lore, and creating new ones in the scrying workshop. but now that i've been here for awhile my main thing is brewing items, and lurking in the forums. it really helps when you're feeling lonely :v
like many others i joined for the dragons, which is great. i love dressing dragons, giving them lore, and creating new ones in the scrying workshop. but now that i've been here for awhile my main thing is brewing items, and lurking in the forums. it really helps when you're feeling lonely :v
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
several things keep me invested.

first of all, i love my flight mates and interacting with them in a Slack chat super enhances my experience enjoying the game.

secondly, the game is free, and has plenty of daily things to do which i can access on my phone, which makes it great for time spent on the bus commuting to/from work and on breaks and in dead time.

third, being a gen1 lair increases goals and things i want to achieve and also satisfaction when i achieve them.

finally, i’m a lore-in-progress lair and getting to be creative and write for my original characters (my dragons) is a great outlet.

that said, i’ve taken many hiatuses when there was just too much Life or other obsessions, but i love that FR is always here for me. :)
several things keep me invested.

first of all, i love my flight mates and interacting with them in a Slack chat super enhances my experience enjoying the game.

secondly, the game is free, and has plenty of daily things to do which i can access on my phone, which makes it great for time spent on the bus commuting to/from work and on breaks and in dead time.

third, being a gen1 lair increases goals and things i want to achieve and also satisfaction when i achieve them.

finally, i’m a lore-in-progress lair and getting to be creative and write for my original characters (my dragons) is a great outlet.

that said, i’ve taken many hiatuses when there was just too much Life or other obsessions, but i love that FR is always here for me. :)
ghostchateau_gate.png
HAUNTED...
she
FR +3
occult enthusiast
free_icon_pink_candles_by_xqueen-d84011o.gifline-v4.gif
...& HAUNTING