Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what's your Thing™ on FR?
My thing is getting a lair full of beautiful genes and dressed dragons

And then purging them all telling myself I’m gonna do a theme
My thing is getting a lair full of beautiful genes and dressed dragons

And then purging them all telling myself I’m gonna do a theme
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
FR is honestly just a stress relief for me. My job can be a real pain and dressing up pretty dragons helps with the stress of it.
FR is honestly just a stress relief for me. My job can be a real pain and dressing up pretty dragons helps with the stress of it.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
I like browsing the forums, getting pretty dragons, and the new features that come out
I like browsing the forums, getting pretty dragons, and the new features that come out
tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png
est/fr +3 - she/her
Attempting to have a Nature aesthetic lair, and maybe saving up to gene some dragons.
Attempting to have a Nature aesthetic lair, and maybe saving up to gene some dragons.
ex5BGkW.png
I like buying and making fandragons, then buying artwork of them. I love when people recognize one of them.

I also like talking on the forums.
I like buying and making fandragons, then buying artwork of them. I love when people recognize one of them.

I also like talking on the forums.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
just for a spot of fun
i like getting money and after a few years i decided to work towards some breeding goals
just for a spot of fun
i like getting money and after a few years i decided to work towards some breeding goals
Gathering triple-Ice dragons (though there haven't been any genes lately at all that look good with it, so that came to a dead stop about a year+ ago, sadly.) Otherwise, familiars. Also, though I rarely buy new dragons, I love dressing them up.
Gathering triple-Ice dragons (though there haven't been any genes lately at all that look good with it, so that came to a dead stop about a year+ ago, sadly.) Otherwise, familiars. Also, though I rarely buy new dragons, I love dressing them up.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
came for the dragons, stayed for the expansive customization options and frequent updates that always add something new and interesting to the mix!

i enjoy seeing how pretty/cool/(you name it!) i can make dragons, especially colorful ones that catch my eye. but i completely exalt my lair whenever i get tired of my current dragons, so it seems i just can't get it right in my mind just yet.

i guess you could say i'm searching for the "perfect dragon"? and that's why i'm still here.
came for the dragons, stayed for the expansive customization options and frequent updates that always add something new and interesting to the mix!

i enjoy seeing how pretty/cool/(you name it!) i can make dragons, especially colorful ones that catch my eye. but i completely exalt my lair whenever i get tired of my current dragons, so it seems i just can't get it right in my mind just yet.

i guess you could say i'm searching for the "perfect dragon"? and that's why i'm still here.
Making dragons for my characters and collecting 6 digit gen 1s
Making dragons for my characters and collecting 6 digit gen 1s
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ROAO6OC.png[/img]
ROAO6OC.png
nqvWszd.pngLycaon1765p.gifsVQ6W82.pngCoEXf1M.png