Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what's your Thing™ on FR?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
appreciate ALL the wildclaws, they are all pretty, every single one, I must give them my love, it is my duty
appreciate ALL the wildclaws, they are all pretty, every single one, I must give them my love, it is my duty
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
dressing dragons and writing lore for them!! i also love the community here edit: ok actually this is also a mood [quote name="1000unicorns" date="2020-02-05 16:10:09" ] appreciate ALL the wildclaws, they are all pretty, every single one, I must give them my love, it is my duty [/quote]
dressing dragons and writing lore for them!! i also love the community here

edit: ok actually this is also a mood
1000unicorns wrote on 2020-02-05 16:10:09:
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
pretty dragons.
my definintion of a "pretty dragon" changes weekly. Check back sunday.
pretty dragons.
my definintion of a "pretty dragon" changes weekly. Check back sunday.
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
I like breeding dragons and getting special eyed ones especially, but I'm trying to fully unlock all the lair and HD spaces :)
I like breeding dragons and getting special eyed ones especially, but I'm trying to fully unlock all the lair and HD spaces :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
to collect old dragons
to collect old dragons
3Lr6Rsp.png
To create large, crazy breeding projects that suck up all my lair space... *sideways glance at the 60+ G1 Banescales in my HibDen*

It's for science, I swear!!

But aside from that, to create a complete lair with different social roles and different subcultures / factions and fleshed out locations.
To create large, crazy breeding projects that suck up all my lair space... *sideways glance at the 60+ G1 Banescales in my HibDen*

It's for science, I swear!!

But aside from that, to create a complete lair with different social roles and different subcultures / factions and fleshed out locations.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
I'm here to play dragon dressup and to love and cherish tundras.

I have lore but the inevitable heat death of the universe will come and go before I will write any of it down.
I'm here to play dragon dressup and to love and cherish tundras.

I have lore but the inevitable heat death of the universe will come and go before I will write any of it down.
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
To prove that a lair can be aesthetically pleasing without being a g1 wildclaw gold/ivory/earthy tone light lair with lore very similar to eachother that everyone adores.
To prove that a lair can be aesthetically pleasing without being a g1 wildclaw gold/ivory/earthy tone light lair with lore very similar to eachother that everyone adores.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
[quote name="VeridisQuo" date="2020-02-05 18:43:14" ] To prove that a lair can be aesthetically pleasing without being a g1 wildclaw gold/ivory/earthy tone light lair with lore very similar to eachother that everyone adores. [/quote] yes tell 'em As for me, idk. Probably birbs and spreading good vibes. The world needs it. Maybe art. ehhhh but im lazy
VeridisQuo wrote on 2020-02-05 18:43:14:
yes tell 'em

As for me, idk. Probably birbs and spreading good vibes. The world needs it. Maybe art. ehhhh but im lazy
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Dragons. My thing is dragons.
Dragons. My thing is dragons.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18