Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Million Dollar Dragons?
1 2
@Hawktalon

I feel that, haha. Usually, I end up paying more for dragons because they tickle my aesthetic fancy even if they aren't truly "valuable."

@After

Ooh! It looks like your 404 dragon was well worth it.

Good luck on your unbred super low digit hunt! I'd love to acquire a dragon like that as well, but yes. It would/will cost an arm and a leg.
@Hawktalon

I feel that, haha. Usually, I end up paying more for dragons because they tickle my aesthetic fancy even if they aren't truly "valuable."

@After

Ooh! It looks like your 404 dragon was well worth it.

Good luck on your unbred super low digit hunt! I'd love to acquire a dragon like that as well, but yes. It would/will cost an arm and a leg.
200kg! Well worth the price, I say!
200kg! Well worth the price, I say!
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
15 KG.

He is obviously worth more now.
15 KG.

He is obviously worth more now.
Both of these dragons were bought for the equivalent of one million treasure EACH as triple-basics plus one of the former owners has Rumpelstiltskin-ed me, lol.
Both of these dragons were bought for the equivalent of one million treasure EACH as triple-basics plus one of the former owners has Rumpelstiltskin-ed me, lol.
@HenryTheArcher That gen 1 imp is beautiful!

As for my self, I think I've spent 700 gems once to buy a alloy/met triple antique imp when those genes had just came out but I exalted her a few months ago XD
@HenryTheArcher That gen 1 imp is beautiful!

As for my self, I think I've spent 700 gems once to buy a alloy/met triple antique imp when those genes had just came out but I exalted her a few months ago XD
XriSV9h.gif
I am a cheapskate when it comes to dragons, but I have 425kt in the vault, saved for a dragon that will hatch in a week or so. Then I need to give him Striation, Skink, and Runes, and a Ridgeback scroll. He'll be my first LBTG+ dragon.
I am a cheapskate when it comes to dragons, but I have 425kt in the vault, saved for a dragon that will hatch in a week or so. Then I need to give him Striation, Skink, and Runes, and a Ridgeback scroll. He'll be my first LBTG+ dragon.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
@CrazyRedFire

Thank you!
@CrazyRedFire

Thank you!
The most I’ve ever spent on a dragon? I’ll have to edit in the total, but it’s definitely this guy.
I bought him as a triple basic nocturne for 20kt, and then fully gened him, gave him a custom accent, bought all his apparel, and then bought two more slots to actually be able to fit all his apparel. (Oh, and some art.)

Genes- 700kt
Accent- 1000g
Apparel- roughly 250kt (I’m way too lazy to go through and price all his apparel so that’s a rough estimate)
Apparel slots- 120g(?)
Art- roughly 500kt
Total (ratio 1:860)- ~2.43mil
The most I’ve ever spent on a dragon? I’ll have to edit in the total, but it’s definitely this guy.
I bought him as a triple basic nocturne for 20kt, and then fully gened him, gave him a custom accent, bought all his apparel, and then bought two more slots to actually be able to fit all his apparel. (Oh, and some art.)

Genes- 700kt
Accent- 1000g
Apparel- roughly 250kt (I’m way too lazy to go through and price all his apparel so that’s a rough estimate)
Apparel slots- 120g(?)
Art- roughly 500kt
Total (ratio 1:860)- ~2.43mil
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Buying the dragon itself? Maybe 200kt/250g. That's about the most I'll do since I'm not a G1 person.

Dressing them/UMA on the other hand...
Buying the dragon itself? Maybe 200kt/250g. That's about the most I'll do since I'm not a G1 person.

Dressing them/UMA on the other hand...
XOxv5KE.png
Compared to some not very much at all but my double wine was the most as a basic G1 for 8k gems
Compared to some not very much at all but my double wine was the most as a basic G1 for 8k gems
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
1 2