Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Official Rainbowbrite Hub
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 52 53
tfw you need alloy but you also want the accent
tfw you need alloy but you also want the accent
tumblr-pqumycl0-Ur1soemy4-250.png

-I am... a scientist!
@Aluna Yes you may make a deposit. The first batch is full, so you will be in the next batch if the accent gets accepted. You can send me the gems either in CR or Message.

Here is the list for the second batch:
Batch two: 3/10 spots filled
@/Shikieik
@/DesertUmbra
@/Silver202
@Aluna Yes you may make a deposit. The first batch is full, so you will be in the next batch if the accent gets accepted. You can send me the gems either in CR or Message.

Here is the list for the second batch:
Batch two: 3/10 spots filled
@/Shikieik
@/DesertUmbra
@/Silver202
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42190425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/421905/42190425_350.png[/img] [/url] We're ready

42190425_350.png

We're ready
Any artists here want to make a button for this thread? I'll pay for it.
Any artists here want to make a button for this thread? I'll pay for it.
@Sabon I've already drawn something for this thread coincidentally ^^ I'm leaving it up to Pargon for when it comes to the upload. I might think about making a button but it's gotta be a little bit later because I have an essay to write haha
@Sabon I've already drawn something for this thread coincidentally ^^ I'm leaving it up to Pargon for when it comes to the upload. I might think about making a button but it's gotta be a little bit later because I have an essay to write haha
Keaea_left_new.png
...........New_Piskel.png
.......................Keaea_right_new.png
@Sabon
I put the art Faolyn made in the first post finally!

@Faolyn
I finally put that art up in the first post finally! (And I might've made it my phone background...) I've been busy lately and it looks like I'm going to remain busy for the most part for... Too long, honestly. Like. Until December. I'm going to try and keep up with this thread as best I can, though I might only get to check it here there during the week.
@Sabon
I put the art Faolyn made in the first post finally!

@Faolyn
I finally put that art up in the first post finally! (And I might've made it my phone background...) I've been busy lately and it looks like I'm going to remain busy for the most part for... Too long, honestly. Like. Until December. I'm going to try and keep up with this thread as best I can, though I might only get to check it here there during the week.
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread
@Pargon awesome! I'm so glad you liked it ; v ; I know the feeling haha.. for a couple years, it got really difficult to do stuff other than school things. Hope things go nicely for you, though!
@Pargon awesome! I'm so glad you liked it ; v ; I know the feeling haha.. for a couple years, it got really difficult to do stuff other than school things. Hope things go nicely for you, though!
Keaea_left_new.png
@Faolyn
Thanks! I'm trying to make things work out. If I could just... Keep my inspiration flowing... I've always wanted to be an author, but I've never been able to write even a single chapter. I either get distracted, get disheartened, get hit by depression, or get severe writer's block. I'm starting to get somewhere with the writing rn though, so hopefully things keep looking up for me. Trying to take it all a day at a time.
@Faolyn
Thanks! I'm trying to make things work out. If I could just... Keep my inspiration flowing... I've always wanted to be an author, but I've never been able to write even a single chapter. I either get distracted, get disheartened, get hit by depression, or get severe writer's block. I'm starting to get somewhere with the writing rn though, so hopefully things keep looking up for me. Trying to take it all a day at a time.
oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png jjj
He/They
Sagittarius
Aspiring Witch
I'll be more likely to see responses if you ping me!
+3 FR Time
The Journey Ahead-
My Personal Quest Thread
@Pargon Please feel free to message me if you're looking for inspiration, some help, or you just need to talk to someone. If you want to talk on a more regular basis, I can send you my discord as well if you use that too?

I've recently started writing my own story as well, so it would be nice to discuss it with you as I work on it! We could both discuss our stories and work through issues together :D
@Pargon Please feel free to message me if you're looking for inspiration, some help, or you just need to talk to someone. If you want to talk on a more regular basis, I can send you my discord as well if you use that too?

I've recently started writing my own story as well, so it would be nice to discuss it with you as I work on it! We could both discuss our stories and work through issues together :D
Keaea_left_new.png
@Pargon I don't know how I missed this before but I now need a Rainbowbrite Accent~! XD
@Pargon I don't know how I missed this before but I now need a Rainbowbrite Accent~! XD
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa