Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | where all y'all even grinding
1 2
I'm going to try Sandswept or Scorched Forest for them. I need that good money... (I'm not risking changing eyes, but I'm going to keep a few just in case)
I'm going to try Sandswept or Scorched Forest for them. I need that good money... (I'm not risking changing eyes, but I'm going to keep a few just in case)
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
i've been in the Cove for the past ~2 ish hours
i'm up to about 11 ish eyes
I also got 4 pieces of apparel and Morph

pretty sure I"m using up all my luck for the year
i've been in the Cove for the past ~2 ish hours
i'm up to about 11 ish eyes
I also got 4 pieces of apparel and Morph

pretty sure I"m using up all my luck for the year
A Clan between domains and gods, The Starwound clan (Arcane/Plague) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/StarWound_Clan[img][/img]8e0286da716b.png
[img][/img]dfc5c2959c84.png
I grinded in woodland path for abt 2 hours and all I got was this t-shirt a Cleaver
Edit: nvm just got one!!
I grinded in woodland path for abt 2 hours and all I got was this t-shirt a Cleaver
Edit: nvm just got one!!
m87ieVe.png
I started in Harpy's Roost and had no luck, so I went to Training Fields where I've gotten two. (Wasn't keeping track of time, though.)
I started in Harpy's Roost and had no luck, so I went to Training Fields where I've gotten two. (Wasn't keeping track of time, though.)
1ezfoMg.png Fxte6bi.jpg 59TgHaL.png
i got one from woodland path, used it and it was uncommon just like t he first one i used
i got one from woodland path, used it and it was uncommon just like t he first one i used
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
I agree with woodland path
I just went in there for five minutes and got two vials (and a familiar!)
I agree with woodland path
I just went in there for five minutes and got two vials (and a familiar!)
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
I'm in the waterway, b/c those little bugs drop that you can make Firefly with. So essentially I'm aiming for those bugs, the vials, pythonmorph as my big rewards
I'm in the waterway, b/c those little bugs drop that you can make Firefly with. So essentially I'm aiming for those bugs, the vials, pythonmorph as my big rewards
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
Training grounds. Single hit, just, wreak 'em and I got like 6 in an hour. Trying to get Multi-Gaze for Cherno. HE NEEDS IT ITS IN HIS LORE LIKE HECK.
Training grounds. Single hit, just, wreak 'em and I got like 6 in an hour. Trying to get Multi-Gaze for Cherno. HE NEEDS IT ITS IN HIS LORE LIKE HECK.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
1 2