Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth guacamole
1 2 3 4 5
This thread makes my mouth water!
This thread makes my mouth water!
Waystone1.gif
Y'know Sunkernels? Those tiny pale yellow acorns that taste great in batches? Well, have you ever just wanted to spice 'em up and get just the right flavor? What you want are these high quality Popkernels! 1. [item=sunkernel] x99, pour into popkernel machine 2. turn popkernel machine on and turn off after 30 seconds. no popkernel machine? ask a fire dragon if they can use a milder version of fire breath to pop the sunkernels! 3. [item=vegetable oil] x1 [item=berry and nut trail bar] x5 pour into bowl and mix until it is a thin liquid 4. heat up thin liquid via cooking or mild fire breath 5. pour heated up thin liquid onto popkernels 6. [item=amber algae] x2 pour onto popkernels 7. [item=sunbeam fig] x1 [item=edamame] x1 squeeze juice onto popkernels 8. [item=salt] x2 sprinkle lightly onto popkernels 9. [item=potato onion] x1 dice and add onto popkernels 10. pour everything into the bowl you wish to eat the popkernels from, and dig in! Recipe courtesy of Croissant of the Blooming Crystalvine Clan! He's been experimenting with this recipe for weeks. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36925998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369260/36925998_350.png[/img] [/url] We hope your dragons will enjoy this delicious recipe!
Y'know Sunkernels? Those tiny pale yellow acorns that taste great in batches? Well, have you ever just wanted to spice 'em up and get just the right flavor? What you want are these high quality Popkernels!

1. Sunkernel x99, pour into popkernel machine

2. turn popkernel machine on and turn off after 30 seconds. no popkernel machine? ask a fire dragon if they can use a milder version of fire breath to pop the sunkernels!

3. Vegetable Oil x1 Berry and Nut Trail Bar x5 pour into bowl and mix until it is a thin liquid

4. heat up thin liquid via cooking or mild fire breath

5. pour heated up thin liquid onto popkernels

6. Amber Algae x2 pour onto popkernels

7. Sunbeam Fig x1 Edamame x1 squeeze juice onto popkernels

8. Salt x2 sprinkle lightly onto popkernels

9. Potato Onion x1 dice and add onto popkernels

10. pour everything into the bowl you wish to eat the popkernels from, and dig in!

Recipe courtesy of Croissant of the Blooming Crystalvine Clan! He's been experimenting with this recipe for weeks.

36925998_350.png

We hope your dragons will enjoy this delicious recipe!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Now I'm curious about other dragon recipes, is there a thread collecting those?
Now I'm curious about other dragon recipes, is there a thread collecting those?
They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
Bringing this back because I want to see what other recipes other players can come up with.
Bringing this back because I want to see what other recipes other players can come up with.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
*Sighs* if only Sornieth had avocados.. then I can throw them at @Rexcaliburr
*Sighs* if only Sornieth had avocados.. then I can throw them at @Rexcaliburr
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
Good thing I've got a shield to protect myself from @Capricom's evil barrage!
Good thing I've got a shield to protect myself from @Capricom's evil barrage!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
can i just say i’m 100% here for these recipes
can i just say i’m 100% here for these recipes
goSc2L4.png
It's a shame Sornieth has no avocados beyond those on dragon's scales- although I do wonder what a cactus-based dip would be like. I'm tempted to try something like that irl- if I can get the cactus, that is...

@CheetahCat dragon cooking
It's a shame Sornieth has no avocados beyond those on dragon's scales- although I do wonder what a cactus-based dip would be like. I'm tempted to try something like that irl- if I can get the cactus, that is...

@CheetahCat dragon cooking
wofr_by_epicdragon99-da5ra91.png
YELL HEAH DRAGON COOKING,,,
YELL HEAH DRAGON COOKING,,,
evQCX9v.gifMmBygYl.gif 41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
I think this is the purest post on the entire internet I love it
I think this is the purest post on the entire internet I love it
Clan Lore
1 2 3 4 5