Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth guacamole
1 2 3 4 5
Now I need a chef derg for all these recipes
Now I need a chef derg for all these recipes
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
Guacamole and Chips are great, but what about this Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe that clearly should be considered the best Ice Cream in Sornieth? 1. [item=sweet grass] [item=sugarmelon] [item=alstroemeria] 1 and a half cups of sweet grass, 1 cup of sugarmelon, and half a cup of alstroemeria, add in bowl, then mix with a spoon until it is a thick liquid 2. [item=centaur ration pouch] x2 pour into bowl 3. [item=blood acorn] x5 extract nectar and pour into bowl, then mix 4. [item=patio rose] x5 add into second bowl 5. [item=amber algae] x3 add into second bowl and stir thoroughly until it is a creamy liquid 6. [item=patio rose] x5 [item=amber algae] x3 pour from second bowl to first bowl and mix 7. freeze all ingredients from first bowl and then pour all ingredients from first bowl into an ice cream maker and turn it on and wait about 20 minutes 8. mix thoroughly 9. put into a bowl you want to eat from 10. eat the delicious snack you have made! (Recipe courtesy of Croissant and Aquonco, chefs of The Blooming Crystalvine Clan.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36925998] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/369260/36925998_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36173649] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/361737/36173649_350.png[/img] [/url]
Guacamole and Chips are great, but what about this Vanilla Ice Cream Recipe that clearly should be considered the best Ice Cream in Sornieth?

1. Sweet Grass Sugarmelon Alstroemeria 1 and a half cups of sweet grass, 1 cup of sugarmelon, and half a cup of alstroemeria, add in bowl, then mix with a spoon until it is a thick liquid

2. Centaur Ration Pouch x2 pour into bowl

3. Blood Acorn x5 extract nectar and pour into bowl, then mix

4. Patio Rose x5 add into second bowl

5. Amber Algae x3 add into second bowl and stir thoroughly until it is a creamy liquid

6. Patio Rose x5 Amber Algae x3 pour from second bowl to first bowl and mix

7. freeze all ingredients from first bowl and then pour all ingredients from first bowl into an ice cream maker and turn it on and wait about 20 minutes

8. mix thoroughly

9. put into a bowl you want to eat from

10. eat the delicious snack you have made!

(Recipe courtesy of Croissant and Aquonco, chefs of The Blooming Crystalvine Clan.)

36925998_350.png

36173649_350.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
@felisAres ooooh, looks delicious!
My username is drawingdeamon! Please mind the spelling!
My fandragons are in my Hibernal Den!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.png
[quote name="Abderus" date="2018-05-12 19:34:03" ] for the record, I didn't even need content for this post, I literally just saw the title was like yup, clicking that, Sornieth Guacamole has my vote, whatever it is xD [/quote] Yeah me too haha. And it ended up even better than I expected.
Abderus wrote on 2018-05-12 19:34:03:
for the record, I didn't even need content for this post, I literally just saw the title was like yup, clicking that, Sornieth Guacamole has my vote, whatever it is xD

Yeah me too haha.

And it ended up even better than I expected.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
My dragons would make some guacamole, but one of the snappers ate the recipe.
My dragons would make some guacamole, but one of the snappers ate the recipe.
LxbWmll.png
[quote name="Abderus" date="2018-05-12 19:34:03" ] for the record, I didn't even need content for this post, I literally just saw the title was like yup, clicking that, Sornieth Guacamole has my vote, whatever it is xD [/quote]
Abderus wrote on 2018-05-12 19:34:03:
for the record, I didn't even need content for this post, I literally just saw the title was like yup, clicking that, Sornieth Guacamole has my vote, whatever it is xD
nature.gif SKOGUR
they/them

wishlist
artshop
[quote name="drawingdeamon" date="2018-05-13 12:29:51" ] @felisAres ooooh, looks delicious! [/quote] It's FelisAries, not FelisAres.
drawingdeamon wrote on 2018-05-13 12:29:51:

It's FelisAries, not FelisAres.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
Cronch.

I'm sure my dragons will love this!
Cronch.

I'm sure my dragons will love this!
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
im gonna try to make apple cake
im gonna try to make apple cake
Uq1cq4S.png
I thought up an idea for a sweet, fruity pudding type thing! I call it 'Space Goop Soup': [item=engineered superberry] x25, mash until smooth and goopy [item=blood acorn] x5 extract nectar and add, mix thoroughly [item=amber algae] add about a cup for consistency, mix until smooth [item=raspberry] chop a handful and add [item=glow mushroom] x5 chop and add [item=red banana][item=ripe yellow banana] x1 (each) dice into small pieces and add [item=sugary prickleaf] (dried) add handful for sweetening [item=honeycomb fragment] add two tablespoons for flavor [item=miniature potash peach] mash a few and mix in for color and flavor [item=prickly pear] x5 peel and dice, mix in lightly [item=jasmine][item=frosted violets] pick and add on top for garnish Optional: [item=luminous almonds] chop and add for some crunch courtesy of Deep! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39806517] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/398066/39806517_350.png[/img] [/url]
I thought up an idea for a sweet, fruity pudding type thing!

I call it 'Space Goop Soup':

Engineered Superberry x25, mash until smooth and goopy
Blood Acorn x5 extract nectar and add, mix thoroughly
Amber Algae add about a cup for consistency, mix until smooth
Raspberry chop a handful and add
Glow Mushroom x5 chop and add
Red Banana Ripe Yellow Banana x1 (each) dice into small pieces and add
Sugary Prickleaf (dried) add handful for sweetening
Honeycomb Fragment add two tablespoons for flavor
Miniature Potash Peach mash a few and mix in for color and flavor
Prickly Pear x5 peel and dice, mix in lightly
Jasmine Frosted Violets pick and add on top for garnish