Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth guacamole
1 2 3 4 5
oops- meant to post this for Cinco de Mayo... here's my clan recipe for a kickin guacamole dip! [item=ashfall prickler]x3 peel, cube, and then mash until thick and creamy [item=wild onion] dice and add [item=miniature potash peach] dice and add [item=clover] chop and add about a teaspoon, or to taste [item=salt] add a pinch [item=sunbeam fig] add the juice [item=diseased fungus] mince and add a tablespoon, or to taste [item=golden pepper] dice and add about a teaspoon mix it all together, serve with chips and cold dragon beer, and enjoy! (recipe courtesy of Margarita de Fresa, and el Azteca) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32800857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/328009/32800857_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41446219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/414463/41446219_350.png[/img] [/url]
oops- meant to post this for Cinco de Mayo...

here's my clan recipe for a kickin guacamole dip!

Ashfall Prickler x3 peel, cube, and then mash until thick and creamy

Wild Onion dice and add

Miniature Potash Peach dice and add

Clover chop and add about a teaspoon, or to taste

Salt add a pinch

Sunbeam Fig add the juice

Diseased Fungus mince and add a tablespoon, or to taste

Golden Pepper dice and add about a teaspoon

mix it all together, serve with chips and cold dragon beer, and enjoy!

(recipe courtesy of Margarita de Fresa, and el Azteca)

32800857_350.png

41446219_350.png

Mmm yummy
Mmm yummy
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
Thank you! The clan will enjoy this.
Thank you! The clan will enjoy this.
MT1tHzE.png
nom
nom
[quote name="Dragonkitty" date="2018-05-12 17:42:20" ] Mmm yummy [/quote] [code][/code]
Dragonkitty wrote on 2018-05-12 17:42:20:
Mmm yummy
Code:
I4TUkY9.png
ooh the clover (ok fine wood sorrel) will add a bit of a sharp lemony flavor i'm liking it
ooh the clover (ok fine wood sorrel) will add a bit of a sharp lemony flavor i'm liking it
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
yum
yum
Waystone1.gif
This is going right oon snakers bio edit done [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31299690] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312997/31299690_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2380813/1#post_2380813]Lore buddy[/url] ping list: [b](add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)[/b] [size=7]Please remove this ping list so that you don't ping +100 users.[/size] [s]my internet keeps me from editing posts fast enough and properly[/s] [size=1][size=1][size=1]@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664 @Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @Cytus @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari @CosmicTrash @W1F1N1GHTM4R3 @MidnightWatcher @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @GrumpyCatlover @Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff @Ketzexi @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas @rluie @Sparkbreeze @aly922 @buggy101 @WhiteGrizzly @Qhersek @Tynnk @Matou @Colofe @Trekkie @Intuitive @CoatlCat [/size][/size][/size]
This is going right oon snakers bio

edit
done

31299690_350.png

Lore buddy ping list: (add me as a friend and comment on my profile page to be added!)

Please remove this ping list so that you don't ping +100 users. my internet keeps me from editing posts fast enough and properly
@ArtsyDragon7, @Kawootie, @GlitterDCMarvel, @WhySoDelirious, @PoorLifeChoices, @Amyatzu, @JadeMagic, @CrystalRush, @Leopardmask, @violalore, @bowserslave, @JumpScared, @JadeFlame, @Duskflame, @TheElfDruid,@Rinwood,@DiamondNoodles,@3idolon,@Kaibutsu,@DarkwingDove, @ColoradoBlues @ClockworkEclipse, @SleepyChipmunk @Sabriel415, @DarkVSO, @WhiteDiamond ,@RingsofSaturn, @MagicSpyglass,@Rocwylde, @Artificiary,@ILUVDRAGONS, @throwaway181,@L2B,@Kittystar,@riseandshine, @luminousnoble, @Spottedleaves1,@Gaming4Lyfe @MiniDrachin @AetherDragon @Kano3Shuuya @Caravan @EmeraldJubilee @TheEngineer @Kristan @Inkapede @KitApparently @girlgirlDragon @JonTargaryen @CassieRose @Chimaerix @Comic1Sans @CrazyRedFire @FlamingSwallow @ookamisoulreaper @HyperionForge @Starglade @Galaxiel @biochemist @P4810 @CrAZDragon @Skyfire7 @AnacondaMiracle @Kerriganne @Cumulus @Aaliyahgemini664
@Smirch @Nomo2001 @RecursionErr0r @Scorporius @Kapara @GuidanceOfficer @Espeon5712 @Druddigon @Thace @MrFrenchFrybrows @RicochetRomance @FluffyTundras @CloverGaming @argylion @starryfruit @Eiira @NovaAurora @dinosaur42 @TimeStandStill @browncoatparadox @Cytus @SariStar @Kirrandria @clw23 @Hinumi @ThornOfStorm130 @FireStarter007 @mnkn10 @Dragonartist24 @Mikann @Namira @Nomo2001 @Drakenhart @PastCat @ArtsyDragon7 @Mediumdee @Stanari @CosmicTrash @W1F1N1GHTM4R3
@MidnightWatcher @SilverCentaur @Hashira @Temporaryreality @dragonhorselover @IronPen @GrumpyCatlover
@Sassibirb @AlphaP456 @Araucaria @Bufftuffandfluff @Ketzexi @TheGodOfStories @Gravebloom @nebulavery @Drakzaen @TheClassCalico @SalmonnFishie @Lunakitty @Jeevas @rluie
@Sparkbreeze @aly922 @buggy101 @WhiteGrizzly @Qhersek @Tynnk @Matou @Colofe @Trekkie @Intuitive @CoatlCat

ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
for the record, I didn't even need content for this post, I literally just saw the title was like yup, clicking that, Sornieth Guacamole has my vote, whatever it is xD
for the record, I didn't even need content for this post, I literally just saw the title was like yup, clicking that, Sornieth Guacamole has my vote, whatever it is xD
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
amazing
amazing
HzGpUHb.png
1 2 3 4 5