Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | .......Uhh, Water Flight....
1 2 3 4 5
Oh well that's ominous as heck.
Oh well that's ominous as heck.
MIaB7gw.png
@Lupinanimations Mmhm. The bolded text is hidden, though.
@Lupinanimations Mmhm. The bolded text is hidden, though.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
There's text in the spaces between words in the zone names too. It spells "help me!". And there's more below the pinglist... and at the end of many paragraphs/sections...
There's text in the spaces between words in the zone names too. It spells "help me!". And there's more below the pinglist... and at the end of many paragraphs/sections...
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Leopardmask HECK YOU'RE RIGHT: [quote=#6] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/tvkp6E8.png[/img][b] the walls are wrong[/b][nextcol][/columns] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/Kx4vQxJ.png[/img][b] the floor is wrong[/b][/columns] [/quote] [quote=#7] [center][img]http://txt-dynamic.cdn.1001fonts.net/txt/dHRmLjY2LjFlOGU5OS5VR2x1WjJ4cGMzUSwuMAAAAAAA/freehand-script.regular.png[/img][/center] Please ping me (@/Kalideoscope) if you would like to be added to a pinglist for events opening! [b]in the dark there is no light THERE IS NO LIGHT THERE IS NO LIGHT THERE IS NO LIGHT I????T???????????H????????????E???????????R???????E???????????? ???????????????I??????????????S???????? ????????????????N???????????O????????????? ?????????????????L???????I?????????G??????????????H????????T?????????[/b] [/quote] [quote=#8] [center][size=5][color=559FB0][i]T H E[/color] [b]?h?[/b] [color=559FB0] [i] S U R F A C E[/color][/center][/size][/i] [center][size=5][color=7AB8A6][i]T H E [/color][b]?e?[/b] [color=7AB8A6] [i] S U N L I G H T[/color] [b]?l?[/b] [color=7AB8A6] [i]Z O N E [/color][/center][/size] [center][size=5][color=325D7E][i]T H E [/color][b]?p?[/b] [color=325D7E] [i] T W I L I G H T[/color] [b]?m?[/b] [color=325D7E] [i]Z O N E [/color][/center][/size] [center][size=5][color=132236][i]T H E [/color][b]?e?[/b] [color=132236] [i] M I D N I G H T[/color] [b]?!?[/b] [color=132236] [i]Z O N E [/color][/center][/size] [/quote]
@Leopardmask HECK YOU'RE RIGHT:

#6 wrote:
tvkp6E8.png the walls are wrong
Kx4vQxJ.png the floor is wrong
#7 wrote:
freehand-script.regular.png
Please ping me (@/Kalideoscope) if you would like to be added to a pinglist for events opening!

in the dark there is no light THERE IS NO LIGHT THERE IS NO LIGHT THERE IS NO LIGHT I????T???????????H????????????E???????????R???????E???????????? ???????????????I??????????????S???????? ????????????????N???????????O????????????? ?????????????????L???????I?????????G??????????????H????????T?????????
#8 wrote:
T H E ?h? S U R F A C E

T H E ?e? S U N L I G H T ?l? Z O N E

T H E ?p? T W I L I G H T ?m? Z O N E

T H E ?e? M I D N I G H T ?!? Z O N E

nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
[img]https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/cartoon-man-staring-concern-his-monitor-20849799.jpg[/img]
cartoon-man-staring-concern-his-monitor-20849799.jpg
zhMvOXK.png
[quote name="pulses" date="2018-04-22 06:27:20" ] this lowkey makes me want to move to Water [/quote]
pulses wrote on 2018-04-22 06:27:20:
this lowkey makes me want to move to Water
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
[quote name="pulses" date="2018-04-22 06:27:20" ] this lowkey makes me want to move to Water [/quote] Of course that's not new I've low key bee thinking about it since BOTE
pulses wrote on 2018-04-22 06:27:20:
this lowkey makes me want to move to Water

Of course that's not new

I've low key bee thinking about it since BOTE
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that noticed there were letters when I highlighted stuff in the water hub!!!! I happened upon it by chance and just thought it as them being silly but I guess not? I didn't notice it spelled out help and other things
I'm so glad I'm not the only one that noticed there were letters when I highlighted stuff in the water hub!!!! I happened upon it by chance and just thought it as them being silly but I guess not? I didn't notice it spelled out help and other things
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
ummm are y'all okay?????
ummm are y'all okay?????
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
Guys, these are part of one of Water's Festival events! check the hub for more info!

and yeah, these "encrypted" messages scare me :I prophesies are not my thing...
Guys, these are part of one of Water's Festival events! check the hub for more info!

and yeah, these "encrypted" messages scare me :I prophesies are not my thing...
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

1 2 3 4 5