Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which sub-flight were you sorted into??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
I just ripped up my hoard to sell stuff for Gems to join with the sorting program and - thank god - I got brought to the Vine subflight. Absolutely stunning, the eyes go perfectly with my love for muted greens. I don't have enough Gems to boon a nest now but i'll be breeding my most ideal pairs immediately.

Edit: 2, 3 and 1 egg nests. Now that i'm thinking about it, should I just fill up all 5 slots? Prices for the new eye colours are probably going to drop within days though, with people Booning nests a ton... Yeah I think i'll just stick with these 3 pairs for my test run.
I just ripped up my hoard to sell stuff for Gems to join with the sorting program and - thank god - I got brought to the Vine subflight. Absolutely stunning, the eyes go perfectly with my love for muted greens. I don't have enough Gems to boon a nest now but i'll be breeding my most ideal pairs immediately.

Edit: 2, 3 and 1 egg nests. Now that i'm thinking about it, should I just fill up all 5 slots? Prices for the new eye colours are probably going to drop within days though, with people Booning nests a ton... Yeah I think i'll just stick with these 3 pairs for my test run.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
The Glitter subflight is the best, such a great community already!
The Glitter subflight is the best, such a great community already!
how do you see what flight you were sorted into?
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
[quote name="SilverAndCyanide" date="2018-04-01 10:43:26" ] BREEZE BOIS UNITE [/quote] BREEEEZEEEEEEEEE
SilverAndCyanide wrote on 2018-04-01 10:43:26:
BREEZE BOIS UNITE
BREEEEZEEEEEEEEE
:D
I’m loving my placement in the reactor subflight!
I’m loving my placement in the reactor subflight!
-Raptor-
ZbNAjCO.pngmlHpBMC.png
BTRr72z.png55xbf1H.png
dd3NYvJ.png
eJAYlSZ.gif
I got Black Hole :o A little disappointed that the eyes are so similar to Midnight's, though, kinda feels like one of them is just a rip-off of the other... But I don't mind the lore as much as some other people seem to (Although yes it's a little edgy) and it's kinda growing on me so, hey, might stick around for a while
I got Black Hole :o A little disappointed that the eyes are so similar to Midnight's, though, kinda feels like one of them is just a rip-off of the other... But I don't mind the lore as much as some other people seem to (Although yes it's a little edgy) and it's kinda growing on me so, hey, might stick around for a while
Sig currently a work in progress!

Toyhouse (On hiatus) | Wishlist | To Do/Goals

Please ignore the lack of forum posts I never introduced myself on here when I joined back in 2013 and now I feel weird posting and hh Anxiety
[quote name="sunny0509" date="2018-04-01 10:51:21" ] how do you see what flight you were sorted into? [/quote]
sunny0509 wrote on 2018-04-01 10:51:21:

ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
Marine.

I'm glad, those colours are amazing!

@Rinwood
@sunny0509

Go to your clan profile, click on the image of your region that's next to your lair location and it'll bring you to the sub-flight sorting page
Marine.

I'm glad, those colours are amazing!

@Rinwood
@sunny0509

Go to your clan profile, click on the image of your region that's next to your lair location and it'll bring you to the sub-flight sorting page
I got prismatic. Surprise surprise.
I got prismatic. Surprise surprise.
unknown-2.png
April fools joke?
April fools joke?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21