Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which sub-flight were you sorted into??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@MarxSoul Hey, another Runie!
The Runecaller is lovely, and I do really love Arcane's magic side. But I kind of wish I'd gotten one of the more spacey subflights. I'm kind of considering a switch to Nebula - though I have some reservations about the Stellar Nursemaid's design - or maybe Galactic.
But I gotta admit... the more I look at Black Hole, the more it intrigues me...
@MarxSoul Hey, another Runie!
The Runecaller is lovely, and I do really love Arcane's magic side. But I kind of wish I'd gotten one of the more spacey subflights. I'm kind of considering a switch to Nebula - though I have some reservations about the Stellar Nursemaid's design - or maybe Galactic.
But I gotta admit... the more I look at Black Hole, the more it intrigues me...
MuAIaYM.pngfMJGS3M.png
I'm in Cyclone. The diety is cool looking and all, but I kind of prefer the bamboo sub? Dunno they are all great. I'll probably stay here for now. The eyes are pretty cool tho, they're all wispy and stuff.
I'm in Cyclone. The diety is cool looking and all, but I kind of prefer the bamboo sub? Dunno they are all great. I'll probably stay here for now. The eyes are pretty cool tho, they're all wispy and stuff.
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
I got sorted into Cyclone, and while I like the eyes, I'm not really sure it fits my clan's lore, and I'm not that big a fan of Twistgreeter's design. Honestly, I'm considering moving to Earth just for Geode's eyes. That prismatic quality goes so well with all my CryFace dragons!

@Sunabi
I agree - that bamboo aesthetic was the whole reason I picked Wind in the first place! But Cyclone's eyes, urrrgh~
I got sorted into Cyclone, and while I like the eyes, I'm not really sure it fits my clan's lore, and I'm not that big a fan of Twistgreeter's design. Honestly, I'm considering moving to Earth just for Geode's eyes. That prismatic quality goes so well with all my CryFace dragons!

@Sunabi
I agree - that bamboo aesthetic was the whole reason I picked Wind in the first place! But Cyclone's eyes, urrrgh~
I have no idea what I'm doing.
Rune. I absolutely adore the Runecaller. Sorry Spacedad I still love you but... he’s not pink...
Rune. I absolutely adore the Runecaller. Sorry Spacedad I still love you but... he’s not pink...
~~~
BREEZE BOIS UNITE
BREEZE BOIS UNITE
I'm perfectly happy with Vine! To be honest though, I think I'd be fine with any of the nature sub-flights
I'm perfectly happy with Vine! To be honest though, I think I'd be fine with any of the nature sub-flights
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
What are you guys talking about
What are you guys talking about
MESSAGE ME FOR A FLIGHT RISING DISCORD INVITE
please join we're nice people

WISHLIST
i was put into cyclone but now i find cloudpainter of the cloud subflight better. what do?
i was put into cyclone but now i find cloudpainter of the cloud subflight better. what do?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
what?
where are you all getting this??
what?
where are you all getting this??
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
@deleteriousalix @Knickknacks

Check your account settings to see which of your flight's subflights you've been sorted into. They just rolled it out today!
@deleteriousalix @Knickknacks

Check your account settings to see which of your flight's subflights you've been sorted into. They just rolled it out today!
I have no idea what I'm doing.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21