Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which sub-flight were you sorted into??
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
[quote name="LiNaan" date="2018-04-01 10:56:34" ] @Terpsichoria - Where do I find these subflights?? [/quote] I want to know too! I've seen people say that there should be an announcement on the front page and if you don't see it 'you aren't looking closely enough' - but I've gone over every pixel without seeing it. I've also seen people saying you can see it in the 'new subforums' - but as far as I can tell there aren't any! I'm really getting frustrated, I have to leave for work soon and if I miss out on a cool april fool's joke because no-one wanted to say anything clearly, I'm going to be annoyed...
LiNaan wrote on 2018-04-01 10:56:34:
@Terpsichoria - Where do I find these subflights??

I want to know too! I've seen people say that there should be an announcement on the front page and if you don't see it 'you aren't looking closely enough' - but I've gone over every pixel without seeing it. I've also seen people saying you can see it in the 'new subforums' - but as far as I can tell there aren't any! I'm really getting frustrated, I have to leave for work soon and if I miss out on a cool april fool's joke because no-one wanted to say anything clearly, I'm going to be annoyed...
tumblrsig.png accentsig.png CommSig.png
[quote name="Kalietha" date="2018-04-01 11:00:06" ] [quote name="LiNaan" date="2018-04-01 10:56:34" ] @Terpsichoria - Where do I find these subflights?? [/quote] I want to know too! I've seen people say that there should be an announcement on the front page and if you don't see it 'you aren't looking closely enough' - but I've gone over every pixel without seeing it. I've also seen people saying you can see it in the 'new subforums' - but as far as I can tell there aren't any! I'm really getting frustrated, I have to leave for work soon and if I miss out on a cool april fool's joke because no-one wanted to say anything clearly, I'm going to be annoyed... [/quote] Same, cmon FR comunnity just tell me how to get it.
Kalietha wrote on 2018-04-01 11:00:06:
LiNaan wrote on 2018-04-01 10:56:34:
@Terpsichoria - Where do I find these subflights??

I want to know too! I've seen people say that there should be an announcement on the front page and if you don't see it 'you aren't looking closely enough' - but I've gone over every pixel without seeing it. I've also seen people saying you can see it in the 'new subforums' - but as far as I can tell there aren't any! I'm really getting frustrated, I have to leave for work soon and if I miss out on a cool april fool's joke because no-one wanted to say anything clearly, I'm going to be annoyed...

Same, cmon FR comunnity just tell me how to get it.
ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
[quote name="@Rinwood" date="2018-04-01 11:02:54" ] [quote name="@Kalietha" date="2018-04-01 11:00:06" ] [quote name="@LiNaan" date="2018-04-01 10:56:34" ] @/Terpsichoria - Where do I find these subflights?? [/quote] I want to know too! I've seen people say that there should be an announcement on the front page and if you don't see it 'you aren't looking closely enough' - but I've gone over every pixel without seeing it. I've also seen people saying you can see it in the 'new subforums' - but as far as I can tell there aren't any! I'm really getting frustrated, I have to leave for work soon and if I miss out on a cool april fool's joke because no-one wanted to say anything clearly, I'm going to be annoyed... [/quote] Same, cmon FR comunnity just tell me how to get it. [/quote] that's it, that's the joke
@Rinwood wrote on 2018-04-01 11:02:54:
@Kalietha wrote on 2018-04-01 11:00:06:
@LiNaan wrote on 2018-04-01 10:56:34:
@/Terpsichoria - Where do I find these subflights??

Same, cmon FR comunnity just tell me how to get it.
that's it, that's the joke
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif
Well, I found myself in the Vector subflight. I can't say I'm not in love with it.
Join the swarm!! Spread our Mother's L O V E ! !
Well, I found myself in the Vector subflight. I can't say I'm not in love with it.
Join the swarm!! Spread our Mother's L O V E ! !
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

@Rinwood
@VieraHex
@Kalietha

Here's the direct link:
www1,flightrising,com/flights/subflight/chooseid? =
@Rinwood
@VieraHex
@Kalietha

Here's the direct link:
www1,flightrising,com/flights/subflight/chooseid? =
It doesn't exist y'all

Calm down
It doesn't exist y'all

Calm down
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
@thace - Yeah.... after a few more searches of the forums, I figured xD
@thace - Yeah.... after a few more searches of the forums, I figured xD
Gsc8y3C.png
I'm in Sun and super happy about it. Though Glitter would have been fine too.
I'm in Sun and super happy about it. Though Glitter would have been fine too.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
@honour
Nice finally a working link. Enjoy discovering your sub everyone!
But yeah the news got Erased for some reason
@honour
Nice finally a working link. Enjoy discovering your sub everyone!
But yeah the news got Erased for some reason
4BheGMt.png
CSewt7J.png
4MTkm8J.png
HxL61bT.png
HyCW0z4.png
dEo6ta2.png

EuremaIgnis.png

Q7s2M.gifKBKnm.gifYExID.gifFRQ6L.gif5Pa6H.gifwcD44.gif
Ok forget it, thanks for nothing.

#TheSaltIsReal
Ok forget it, thanks for nothing.