Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | They have spoken AGAIN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
[quote name="Nezumi" date="2018-03-20 00:57:26" ] I love that everybody is basically saying "Oh no," but Windsinger doesn't really care. At least, that's my interpretation. [/quote] ofc he doesnt he's windsinger
Nezumi wrote on 2018-03-20 00:57:26:
I love that everybody is basically saying "Oh no," but Windsinger doesn't really care. At least, that's my interpretation.
ofc he doesnt

he's windsinger
the arcanist is my favorite rn
i don't know whats going on, time to study!
the arcanist is my favorite rn
i don't know whats going on, time to study!
Lux-SpectreV2_FLIPPED.gif
icon_bestiary.png
810/995
Wishlist

ACOZFAh.png06xk8gV.png
light_2.png lightshade.png
slowly becoming a gen1 hoarder
my username is Leeviathans with an s!!
Ooooh, hype thread 2.0? o_o I'm excited!

Who's realm is Shadowbinder talking about? WHO HAS A LITTLE PROBLEM? It's Tidelord, isn't it ;_;

Who's realm is Shadowbinder talking about? WHO HAS A LITTLE PROBLEM? It's Tidelord, isn't it ;_;
NPPeD7D.pngnhHR5tl.png95VXz8X.png
[quote name="Nekomori" date="2018-03-20 00:59:09" ] Ooooh, hype thread 2.0? o_o I'm excited! Who's realm is Shadowbinder talking about? WHO HAS A LITTLE PROBLEM? It's Tidelord, isn't it ;_; [/quote] i just kinda interpreted it as shadowbinder sassing gladekeeper and plaguebringer tbh
Nekomori wrote on 2018-03-20 00:59:09:

i just kinda interpreted it as shadowbinder sassing gladekeeper and plaguebringer tbh
My username is drawingdeamon! Please mind the spelling!
My fandragons are in my Hibernal Den!
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.png
Okay. Okay. Important things to note: [LIST=1] [*]Tidelord did not speak. [i]Tidelord is still missing.[/i] [*]The plague from the BotE lore may have been unleashed??? (edit: or she could be referring to Liefa, I have no idea) [*]Flamecaller is actively trying to keep "the heart of Sornieth from overflowing". Was the new island an accident? Was that magically imbued magma not supposed to make it's way to the surface? [*]"Though it wounds my heart, the Imperials were a mistake that must be rectified." [i]Lightweaver [b]n o[/b][/i] [*]Earthshaker is no longer alone. Something dwells deep within the darkness, perhaps buried under the earth. Is it related to the ominous disappearances in the BotE lore? Is there a new threat to Sornieth?? [/LIST] Also [quote name="Windsinger"]East to west or west to east, there's an exciting journey to be had![/quote] [size=2][i]Windsinger, no, please, weather across the globe has gone haywire, dragons died, wind loves you but why do you do this[/i][/size]
Okay. Okay. Important things to note:
  1. Tidelord did not speak. Tidelord is still missing.
  2. The plague from the BotE lore may have been unleashed??? (edit: or she could be referring to Liefa, I have no idea)
  3. Flamecaller is actively trying to keep "the heart of Sornieth from overflowing". Was the new island an accident? Was that magically imbued magma not supposed to make it's way to the surface?
  4. "Though it wounds my heart, the Imperials were a mistake that must be rectified." Lightweaver n o
  5. Earthshaker is no longer alone. Something dwells deep within the darkness, perhaps buried under the earth. Is it related to the ominous disappearances in the BotE lore? Is there a new threat to Sornieth??

Also
Windsinger wrote:
East to west or west to east, there's an exciting journey to be had!

Windsinger, no, please, weather across the globe has gone haywire, dragons died, wind loves you but why do you do this
Xe31U.gifA5z4M.gifHkchr.gifCtqXe.gif
[quote name="Nekomori" date="2018-03-20 00:59:09" ] Ooooh, hype thread 2.0? o_o I'm excited! Who's realm is Shadowbinder talking about? WHO HAS A LITTLE PROBLEM? It's Tidelord, isn't it ;_; [/quote] I saw it as a little bash at Light, i mean we have an emperor roaming around sassy goopmom

I saw it as a little bash at Light, i mean we have an emperor roaming around
sassy goopmom
Lux-SpectreV2_FLIPPED.gif
icon_bestiary.png
810/995
Wishlist

ACOZFAh.png06xk8gV.png
light_2.png lightshade.png
slowly becoming a gen1 hoarder
my username is Leeviathans with an s!!
*screech* DROOLMOMMY

...Droolmommy what's going on i'm scared :'(
*screech* DROOLMOMMY

...Droolmommy what's going on i'm scared :'(
💛💚💙💜❤️♥♡kytten♡♥❤️💜💙💚💛
[quote name="Nekomori" date="2018-03-20 00:59:09" ] Ooooh, hype thread 2.0? o_o I'm excited! Who's realm is Shadowbinder talking about? WHO HAS A LITTLE PROBLEM? It's Tidelord, isn't it ;_; [/quote] I also thought it was light, because of the emperor, and the shadow lorebook has a dragon going to light.

I also thought it was light, because of the emperor, and the shadow lorebook has a dragon going to light.
MIaB7gw.png
Just saying, Firemom mentioned her efforts in preventing the core from overflowing. Earthpop reveals he has new neighbors. My guess, the subterranean critters were awoken/stirred/riled up by the excessive volcanic activity.
Just saying, Firemom mentioned her efforts in preventing the core from overflowing. Earthpop reveals he has new neighbors. My guess, the subterranean critters were awoken/stirred/riled up by the excessive volcanic activity.
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@ Tidelord

To be continued...
@ Tidelord

To be continued...
3bOUqr5.png - Skin Shop

- Hatchery

- Wild Dog Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37