Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so how rich has BotE made you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Bout 1mt and 900g...so it's been ok. Wish I had the lair space to flip rn, I'd make bank.
Bout 1mt and 900g...so it's been ok. Wish I had the lair space to flip rn, I'd make bank.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Nothing yet as I'm yet to get my butt to coli. I've tried to make time.
It's 2:41am. :')
Nothing yet as I'm yet to get my butt to coli. I've tried to make time.
It's 2:41am. :')
[quote name="retrodetective" date="2018-03-16 17:41:30" ] Bout 1mt and 900g...so it's been ok. Wish I had the lair space to flip rn, I'd make bank. [/quote] ^^ you see, this is also an example of a 'rich' person
retrodetective wrote on 2018-03-16 17:41:30:
^^
you see, this is also an example of a 'rich' person
Did you know: You're cool. Yup, that's about it.
still poor
still poor
dczs3nl-43d2b676-fe43-4f56-8bfe-1eaf5f76b574.png
i spent literally all of my money on ridgeback scrolls. i have 107 treasure.
i spent literally all of my money on ridgeback scrolls. i have 107 treasure.
Uw1G2JB.png
I'm making that sweet dragon money but I feel like I'm losing my hand to the coli.
I'm making that sweet dragon money but I feel like I'm losing my hand to the coli.
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
i'm just making money at the same slow rate i usually do
i'm just making money at the same slow rate i usually do
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
[quote name="Arinna" date="2018-03-16 17:47:12" ] I'm making that sweet dragon money but I feel like I'm losing my hand to the coli. [/quote] solution: alternate between keyboard controls and mouse clicking ....well, a solution if you're NOT like me and literally cannot coli with the mouse anymore due to chronic pain XD;;
Arinna wrote on 2018-03-16 17:47:12:

solution: alternate between keyboard controls and mouse clicking

....well, a solution if you're NOT like me and literally cannot coli with the mouse anymore due to chronic pain XD;;
riCH?

RICH YOU SAY???

I HAVE 0T AND 0G

riCH?

RICH YOU SAY???

I HAVE 0T AND 0G

Uq1cq4S.png
i made...Nothing ;D; i lost funds to help newbies. (0 regrets mind you, i'll get it back with fodder stuff but im too tired to RN)
i made...Nothing ;D; i lost funds to help newbies. (0 regrets mind you, i'll get it back with fodder stuff but im too tired to RN)
TBD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11