Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so how rich has BotE made you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Likely fodder training. Buy a level 1 adult, get it to level 7 in like 3 battles and exalt.
Likely fodder training. Buy a level 1 adult, get it to level 7 in like 3 battles and exalt.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
[quote name="Vikusen" date="2018-03-16 17:34:22" ] [quote name="Dragonkitty" date="2018-03-16 17:33:42" ] Tell me pls :( [/quote] a magician never reveals their [s]sniping fodder[/s] SeCRETS [/quote] Thank
Vikusen wrote on 2018-03-16 17:34:22:
Dragonkitty wrote on 2018-03-16 17:33:42:
Tell me pls :(
a magician never reveals their sniping fodder SeCRETS
Thank
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
i've been really lazy and only made around 50kt. i will do alot of more effort tomorrow and tonight
i've been really lazy and only made around 50kt. i will do alot of more effort tomorrow and tonight
xulc4O8.png
I had to buy an Eliminate this morning to stone a raffle derg while the XP is good and before Elims keep going up (they're insane right now and gonna keep climbing in price)

so the answer to that is, not very.
I had to buy an Eliminate this morning to stone a raffle derg while the XP is good and before Elims keep going up (they're insane right now and gonna keep climbing in price)

so the answer to that is, not very.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Even with the increased XP, I still can't be bothered to train my fodder. Coli is just too boring for me. I want gems, anyways, so I tossed all the adults I had up on the AH with the slightly higher fodder prices and made a sweet 177 gems. :')
Even with the increased XP, I still can't be bothered to train my fodder. Coli is just too boring for me. I want gems, anyways, so I tossed all the adults I had up on the AH with the slightly higher fodder prices and made a sweet 177 gems. :')
PJb908Z.png
i'm more interested in the notifications, esplain pls?
i'm more interested in the notifications, esplain pls?
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
300k richer so far, gonna buy more fodder soon
300k richer so far, gonna buy more fodder soon
DF0mFPF.gifppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
what the heck is ‘rich’
what the heck is ‘rich’
udj6wT1.png
i think i've made 100kt and that's it
i think i've made 100kt and that's it
[quote name="Sefaro" date="2018-03-16 17:36:41" ] what the heck is ‘rich’ [/quote] okay so you look at this number, it's right under the energy bars under your name, and has a little gold piece symbol next to it. I have provided an example image below. [img]https://i.imgur.com/1hiHaj5.png[/img] you look for this number, and then you look at how big that number is. if that number is 0, you are not rich. if the number is big, you are rich!
Sefaro wrote on 2018-03-16 17:36:41:
what the heck is ‘rich’
okay so you look at this number, it's right under the energy bars under your name, and has a little gold piece symbol next to it. I have provided an example image below.
1hiHaj5.png

you look for this number, and then you look at how big that number is.
if that number is 0, you are not rich.

if the number is big, you are rich!
Did you know: You're cool. Yup, that's about it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11