Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | so how rich has BotE made you
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
I made quite a bit, like 300,000 treasure. Most of that was from a nature egg I found. However, as I keep a spreadsheet record of all the dragons I exalt, I know that I have doubled the amount of dragons I've ever exalted just this weekend. I haven't exalted this much in years! Haha!
I made quite a bit, like 300,000 treasure. Most of that was from a nature egg I found. However, as I keep a spreadsheet record of all the dragons I exalt, I know that I have doubled the amount of dragons I've ever exalted just this weekend. I haven't exalted this much in years! Haha!
In total so far.. just about a million. :> Though I've been converting treasure to gems so I could switch flights, lol. Also buying more fodder for more mad cash.
In total so far.. just about a million. :> Though I've been converting treasure to gems so I could switch flights, lol. Also buying more fodder for more mad cash.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
update on my part: i've been sniping and flipping fodder and have made around 200kt so far! two more days of this and i'll be rich. this is the most money I've had in a while, honestly...
update on my part: i've been sniping and flipping fodder and have made around 200kt so far! two more days of this and i'll be rich. this is the most money I've had in a while, honestly...

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
I'm poor send luck rich boy
I'm poor send luck rich boy
Frankenstein3.jpg
Only 65kt from exalting today in the past few hours I wish i could snipe and flip...that would be the life
Only 65kt from exalting today in the past few hours I wish i could snipe and flip...that would be the life
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
Got me the rest of the way to my most recent lair expansion (1,100,000t), and still going strong!
Got me the rest of the way to my most recent lair expansion (1,100,000t), and still going strong!
mirror_chib8.png
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
See a Mirror, pick it up, all week long you'll have
too many mirrors and no more food
help me please they're eating everything
On an unrelated note, if you have nice Mirrors to sell...
I'm about 1kg richer! 0: Very shocked yet pleased by how well food is selling and how much fodder I'm able to train. One of my babies is going to be gened by the end of this, hopefully.
I'm about 1kg richer! 0: Very shocked yet pleased by how well food is selling and how much fodder I'm able to train. One of my babies is going to be gened by the end of this, hopefully.
extra-birb.png
I tend to have a bottom rule with spending money, which is "Don't go under # Treasure and # Gems". I usually buy something, then log it, and shortly afterwards go to the Coli to train fodder / farm in general and then gain back my loss, so I don't really increase the base value of my Treasure or Gems very often but I can say I've made at least +100k Treasure during it, just today like an hour or less ago I made over 40k. So.. maybe if I didn't spend and give my moneyz away, I'd have a lot more profits xD
I tend to have a bottom rule with spending money, which is "Don't go under # Treasure and # Gems". I usually buy something, then log it, and shortly afterwards go to the Coli to train fodder / farm in general and then gain back my loss, so I don't really increase the base value of my Treasure or Gems very often but I can say I've made at least +100k Treasure during it, just today like an hour or less ago I made over 40k. So.. maybe if I didn't spend and give my moneyz away, I'd have a lot more profits xD
round.png
I need you, to hurt me
I need you, to fight me
I need you, to kill me
I need you, to destroy me
Nothing, because I was away from March 9th to this morning and there's hardly any time left for me to take advantage of anything (I'm 3+ hours ahead of FR time). I wish they would make it last the whole of Monday, not just to 6/9 in the morning :/
Nothing, because I was away from March 9th to this morning and there's hardly any time left for me to take advantage of anything (I'm 3+ hours ahead of FR time). I wish they would make it last the whole of Monday, not just to 6/9 in the morning :/
1uCNaW7.pngTTTUSP9.pngueG66KW.pngxjP79Zx.pngO0Pbuvo.png
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/a205f89883067085c0174014cf846f03.png[/img]
a205f89883067085c0174014cf846f03.png
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11