Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The stereotypes I get from FR avatars
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@mamamouse don’t worry, you’re still taller than some people like my paternal grandpa. He’s 5 feet. Also I was 5’2” at some point in my life (around 5’7” now) and I know how it feels when everyone towers above you lol. But on the other hand you won’t need to worry about bumping your head on low shelves at the grocery market lol
@mamamouse don’t worry, you’re still taller than some people like my paternal grandpa. He’s 5 feet. Also I was 5’2” at some point in my life (around 5’7” now) and I know how it feels when everyone towers above you lol. But on the other hand you won’t need to worry about bumping your head on low shelves at the grocery market lol
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
@SaltOrCyanide wow I feel like such a genius haha just watch me get a bunch of stereotypes wrong later
@SaltOrCyanide wow I feel like such a genius haha just watch me get a bunch of stereotypes wrong later
YqXDmJ2.png
Hah complete opposite I suck at theatre and I literally can’t run or swim or play soccer or tennis or basketball to save my own life. Well I’m tall and everyone thinks I’ll be a good basketball or volleyball player but truth is I just suck at sports. Theatre it’s like my voice is so monotone or something and I laugh too much because I just can’t get into character
Hah complete opposite I suck at theatre and I literally can’t run or swim or play soccer or tennis or basketball to save my own life. Well I’m tall and everyone thinks I’ll be a good basketball or volleyball player but truth is I just suck at sports. Theatre it’s like my voice is so monotone or something and I laugh too much because I just can’t get into character
Julia. She/her/hers. LGBTQ+ Ally. 19. FR+3.
I’d think that male ridgebacks are unicorn lovers because Male ridgebacks look like unicorns lol
I’d think that male ridgebacks are unicorn lovers because Male ridgebacks look like unicorns lol
Julia. She/her/hers. LGBTQ+ Ally. 19. FR+3.
I am 5'9" Yay, I beat the stereotype.
I mean, maybe it depends on your definition of short.
I am 5'9" Yay, I beat the stereotype.
I mean, maybe it depends on your definition of short.
She/Her FR Time +1YVJY8Ut.png I hoard 1013.pngWaBL9Eh.png
@QuotetheRaven congrats for being 2 inches taller than me! By short I’m saying below average height for someone in your country.
@QuotetheRaven congrats for being 2 inches taller than me! By short I’m saying below average height for someone in your country.
YqXDmJ2.png
That's actually perfectly accurate for me. I'm definitely a Skydancer.
That's actually perfectly accurate for me. I'm definitely a Skydancer.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Glasshopper lol whoops which dragon type sounds most like you? I think you’re probably secretly really good at sports and theatre and you just don’t want to show your ability XD

@LapisDragon17718 yay! Glad I was correct (at least for you)
@Glasshopper lol whoops which dragon type sounds most like you? I think you’re probably secretly really good at sports and theatre and you just don’t want to show your ability XD

@LapisDragon17718 yay! Glad I was correct (at least for you)
YqXDmJ2.png
[quote name="Gaming4Lyfe" date=2018-01-18 11:52:59] Ooh! Spirals are super outgoing and will literally talk to anybody. ANYBODY. [/quote] on forums 465454% true
Gaming4Lyfe wrote on 2018-01-18:
Ooh! Spirals are super outgoing and will literally talk to anybody. ANYBODY.
on forums 465454% true
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
If it were up to me I would literally live somewhere it was cold, icy, snowy and there were no other people for miles. But I hate tundras with a passion. And I don’t even have any marbles in my entire house.. but my imperials are my life..
If it were up to me I would literally live somewhere it was cold, icy, snowy and there were no other people for miles. But I hate tundras with a passion. And I don’t even have any marbles in my entire house.. but my imperials are my life..
4xTBSTZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34