Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The stereotypes I get from FR avatars
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
@ClockworkEclipse Considering that this is the avatar being displayed for all to see, perma baby avatars make me think that this is someone who probably cares more about the colors and genes of the dragons, maybe even with matching eye colors, than having fancy dragon outfits... like they could have page after page of perfect dragons that are also technically naked.
@ClockworkEclipse Considering that this is the avatar being displayed for all to see, perma baby avatars make me think that this is someone who probably cares more about the colors and genes of the dragons, maybe even with matching eye colors, than having fancy dragon outfits... like they could have page after page of perfect dragons that are also technically naked.
qDavPTk.png
Quote:
Ooh! Spirals are super outgoing and will literally talk to anybody. ANYBODY.

BOI. nowhere close to me. i'm a silent observer with a quiet, irrational hatred for everyone i see IRL.
Quote:

BOI. nowhere close to me. i'm a silent observer with a quiet, irrational hatred for everyone i see IRL.
ROyFQqy.png
@Gaming4Lyfe
5'11"
@Gaming4Lyfe
5'11"
@Ooh I see. Why grape flavour?
@Ooh I see. Why grape flavour?
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
@Pandella wow that’s tall! Now I’m trying to imagine a fae dragon taller than a snapper dragon (I’m about 5’8” in real life)
@Pandella wow that’s tall! Now I’m trying to imagine a fae dragon taller than a snapper dragon (I’m about 5’8” in real life)
YqXDmJ2.png
[quote name="Sigmar" date="2018-08-22 11:40:40" ] Quote: Ooh! Spirals are super outgoing and will literally talk to anybody. ANYBODY. BOI. nowhere close to me. i'm a silent observer with a quiet, irrational hatred for everyone i see IRL. [/quote] this is me
Sigmar wrote on 2018-08-22 11:40:40:
Quote:

this is me
5LqH0sj.png
@Gaming4lyfe Not sure. The flavor just resonates with me I guess.
@Gaming4lyfe Not sure. The flavor just resonates with me I guess.
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
@Gaming4Lyfe
It is! And lol that's a weird image xD
@Gaming4Lyfe
It is! And lol that's a weird image xD
@Ooh I’d definitely say grape is a good flavour. My favorite skittles flavour.
YqXDmJ2.png
[quote name="Gaming4Lyfe" date="2018-08-22 11:43:15" ] @Ooh I’d definitely say grape is a good flavour. My favorite skittles flavour. [/quote] Grape Skittles are the best ones, I'll agree.
Gaming4Lyfe wrote on 2018-08-22 11:43:15:

Grape Skittles are the best ones, I'll agree.
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34