Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The stereotypes I get from FR avatars
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34
LOL, I'll take that as a compliment.

When I was a kid in high school, my teachers always commented I'd mastered the 'unimpressed' look that could quell even the most unruly boys in the class.
LOL, I'll take that as a compliment.

When I was a kid in high school, my teachers always commented I'd mastered the 'unimpressed' look that could quell even the most unruly boys in the class.
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
faes, wildclaws, coatls, and pearlcatchers are all me tbh
faes, wildclaws, coatls, and pearlcatchers are all me tbh
ex5BGkW.png
You actually got the Imperial dragons & marbles correct. I have those Pokémon marbles from 90's and the respective pouch featuring Dragonite.
You actually got the Imperial dragons & marbles correct. I have those Pokémon marbles from 90's and the respective pouch featuring Dragonite.
[quote name="Paravoina" date=2018-01-18 19:15:02] [quote name="AdventurerVal" date=2018-01-18 18:59:35] Mirror: Newb [/quote] Um, ow. That's like suggesting that mirrors are only liked by newbies and that experienced players would never like such a breed. #mirrorprotectionsquad where y'all at (To clarify I know it's your opinion and I'm okay with it, it's just the stereotype itself is kinda... Rude to mirror lovers, I guess? Not saying you think that, just the impression the stereotype gave off.) [/quote] This. As someone who uses mirror as avi. Look at me, im a newb with lots of space and expensive items. Gonna make it sound like fun right. I only have one for feas actually, female faes then. Somehow always think people with those avis are very much into cute and pink and all that stuff lmao.
Paravoina wrote on 2018-01-18:
AdventurerVal wrote on 2018-01-18:
Mirror: Newb
Um, ow.

That's like suggesting that mirrors are only liked by newbies and that experienced players would never like such a breed.

#mirrorprotectionsquad where y'all at

(To clarify I know it's your opinion and I'm okay with it, it's just the stereotype itself is kinda... Rude to mirror lovers, I guess? Not saying you think that, just the impression the stereotype gave off.)
This.
As someone who uses mirror as avi. Look at me, im a newb with lots of space and expensive items. Gonna make it sound like fun right.

I only have one for feas actually, female faes then. Somehow always think people with those avis are very much into cute and pink and all that stuff lmao.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
am very sketchy, and I try to pay attention to everything but it’s hard to do that when you’re eternally sleepy
am very sketchy, and I try to pay attention to everything but it’s hard to do that when you’re eternally sleepy
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
[quote name="Fluffdoge" date=2018-01-19 09:47:45] JOKES ON YOU IM ACTUALLY VERY TALL [/quote] I knew that something like this would happen... I guess I’m just a magical genius who will take over da world da da da dat da da da da day ya Da! (Btw I got on another sugar high... this time from eating prunes and dried mangoes)
Fluffdoge wrote on 2018-01-19:
JOKES ON YOU IM ACTUALLY VERY TALL

I knew that something like this would happen... I guess I’m just a magical genius who will take over da world da da da dat da da da da day ya Da!

(Btw I got on another sugar high... this time from eating prunes and dried mangoes)
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
Got a coalt, snakes are all cuties, seems about right lol :)
Got a coalt, snakes are all cuties, seems about right lol :)

~It/Its or He/Him~
[quote name="Gaming4Lyfe" date=2018-01-18 11:52:59] Nocturnes are obsessed with emo bands and punk rock and try to be all edgy. [/quote] *hides my My Chemical Romance and Panic! At The Disco*
Gaming4Lyfe wrote on 2018-01-18:
Nocturnes are obsessed with emo bands and punk rock and try to be all edgy.
*hides my My Chemical Romance and Panic! At The Disco*
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
people with male guardian icons scare me tbh
on the contrary, people with snapper icons are cool and know whats up. so much respect 4 the snops
my icon dragons gonna be a wc soon, i hate the winter haha
people with male guardian icons scare me tbh
on the contrary, people with snapper icons are cool and know whats up. so much respect 4 the snops
my icon dragons gonna be a wc soon, i hate the winter haha
I am probably the least scary person you could meet. And I have a bad habit of "adopting"people and try and mother everyone.

(only time I am scary is when you mess with my kids)
I am probably the least scary person you could meet. And I have a bad habit of "adopting"people and try and mother everyone.

(only time I am scary is when you mess with my kids)
1L5TGl1.pngjn0pAcU.pngNVgCjtR.pngghAVYGe.pngx3J6SUS.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34