Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The stereotypes I get from FR avatars
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34
I always thought wildclaws were the really edgy breed.
[quote name="Novoluvaga" date=2018-01-18 21:28:01] I always thought wildclaws were the really edgy breed. [/quote] *sweats because my wildclaw son is very edgy indeed* Although...I'm probably the math nerd (big mirror fan, heh, but I think wildclaw and spiral males and imp and skydancer females make better avatars)! No free As and 5s from me though :(
Novoluvaga wrote on 2018-01-18:

*sweats because my wildclaw son is very edgy indeed*

Although...I'm probably the math nerd (big mirror fan, heh, but I think wildclaw and spiral males and imp and skydancer females make better avatars)! No free As and 5s from me though :(
4MKDoae.png
MARBLES REEEEE
MARBLES REEEEE
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
Haha the skydancer is accurate for me. An artist and art lover through and through haha. These are so fun to think of.

I like to think that people who use guardians and ridgebacks and snappers to be the older people on the website, they feel wiser haha.
Haha the skydancer is accurate for me. An artist and art lover through and through haha. These are so fun to think of.

I like to think that people who use guardians and ridgebacks and snappers to be the older people on the website, they feel wiser haha.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
[quote name="IrritatorRaji" date=2018-01-18 11:57:59] I don't even own a single marble, lol [/quote]
IrritatorRaji wrote on 2018-01-18:
I don't even own a single marble, lol
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
-laughs into the sun- Fair attempt I suppose but I'm not a nature loving geek like that
-laughs into the sun- Fair attempt I suppose but I'm not a nature loving geek like that
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
i prefer autunm
i prefer autunm
Eh, I do like nature, but I’m not THAT person :P.
Eh, I do like nature, but I’m not THAT person :P.
she/he/they | fr + 3
I love Wildclaws, but whenever I bring home a plant, it dies. -_-"
I love Wildclaws, but whenever I bring home a plant, it dies. -_-"
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
[quote name="devilmancrybaby" date=2018-01-18 19:44:40] see, for me, I always just see Guardians as the ones that every THINKS are super unapproachable and standoffish, but if you talk to them about something they like they WON'T. SHUT. UP. Aaaand then they feel guilty about making you listen to them ramble on. ALTERNATIVELY the tired Mom friend who doesn't actually realize they are the Mom friend, but everyone subconsciously accepts them as such, and so they are. [/quote] I think I need to switch to a Guardian, because those are both me XD
devilmancrybaby wrote on 2018-01-18:
see, for me, I always just see Guardians as the ones that every THINKS are super unapproachable and standoffish, but if you talk to them about something they like they WON'T. SHUT. UP. Aaaand then they feel guilty about making you listen to them ramble on.

ALTERNATIVELY

the tired Mom friend who doesn't actually realize they are the Mom friend, but everyone subconsciously accepts them as such, and so they are.

I think I need to switch to a Guardian, because those are both me XD
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34