Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any IRL people you know play FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@GoldenFae is my little sister! It took some convincing but she finally joined. @Fionn08 used to go to school with me and both @RaptorifficArt and @MammieBear goes to school with me now. I had to remind Fionn CONSTANTLY to go sign up but thanks to scheduled welcome weeks Bear was able to put it on her calendar. Raptor had been on FR before she knew me, but she went inactive and I dragged her back into this place. I ended up convincing one of my church youth group leaders to join, @tinkerb2007, but she sadly went inactive.

I dunno if this counts because I don’t actually know her IRL, but I convinced @TheGodOfStories to join. The two of us have known each other through another website for probably three or four years now.
@GoldenFae is my little sister! It took some convincing but she finally joined. @Fionn08 used to go to school with me and both @RaptorifficArt and @MammieBear goes to school with me now. I had to remind Fionn CONSTANTLY to go sign up but thanks to scheduled welcome weeks Bear was able to put it on her calendar. Raptor had been on FR before she knew me, but she went inactive and I dragged her back into this place. I ended up convincing one of my church youth group leaders to join, @tinkerb2007, but she sadly went inactive.

I dunno if this counts because I don’t actually know her IRL, but I convinced @TheGodOfStories to join. The two of us have known each other through another website for probably three or four years now.
NAfHsH1.png

Amaranth41
kOascjf.png HSk834N.png
they/them · EST · USA · writer · artist · scientist

jJluim0.png
Yeah I convinced 3 people to join and I try daily to get my other friends into so they will honestly buy my dragons and I can see if they get love daily.
Yeah I convinced 3 people to join and I try daily to get my other friends into so they will honestly buy my dragons and I can see if they get love daily.
4xTBSTZ.png
[quote name="Bromine" date=2018-02-06 08:36:45] @crombinatorrjr hallo frand i play flite risign agin :) [/quote] oi oi pal noice to see ya
Bromine wrote on 2018-02-06:
@crombinatorrjr
hallo frand i play flite risign agin :)

oi oi pal noice to see ya
V3TbaXu.png
My sister.
My sister.
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
I knew alot of poeple that come on, saddly they are not active anymore D:
I knew alot of poeple that come on, saddly they are not active anymore D:
35326_s.gif
Ayyy I was tagged!

I convinced my friend @OprahWindFury to sign up recently but he hasn't really gotten into the swing of FR and will likely go inactive. I guess I'll just have to keep bugging him about it haha ^^

And my online friend if that counts, @TheDarkAnimagus signed up but went inactive a while ago, although we still communicate elsewhere and have known each other for about three or four years now.

And of course @Amaranth41 who introduced me to FR! Although I don't know her irl, she did hook me on FR and I've logged in nearly everyday since last July or August I can't remember
Ayyy I was tagged!

I convinced my friend @OprahWindFury to sign up recently but he hasn't really gotten into the swing of FR and will likely go inactive. I guess I'll just have to keep bugging him about it haha ^^

And my online friend if that counts, @TheDarkAnimagus signed up but went inactive a while ago, although we still communicate elsewhere and have known each other for about three or four years now.

And of course @Amaranth41 who introduced me to FR! Although I don't know her irl, she did hook me on FR and I've logged in nearly everyday since last July or August I can't remember
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@Cunea is a friend at college :)
@FlameStalker is my sister
Plus a couple other people at my college that I'm not gonna ping lol
@Cunea is a friend at college :)
@FlameStalker is my sister
Plus a couple other people at my college that I'm not gonna ping lol
wq9PoXA.png
I have some friends who play too! All of them dragged here by me haha.

@Lexzah - My irl best friend. She puts up with me on a near constant basis and I don't know how.
@Shadowing - My ex-girlfriend and now friend, we're on good terms. I think she lost the password to her account though.
@Beartic - An old mate of mine. He doesn't play anymore though, which sucks because I am really envious of his custom progen lol.
I have some friends who play too! All of them dragged here by me haha.

@Lexzah - My irl best friend. She puts up with me on a near constant basis and I don't know how.
@Shadowing - My ex-girlfriend and now friend, we're on good terms. I think she lost the password to her account though.
@Beartic - An old mate of mine. He doesn't play anymore though, which sucks because I am really envious of his custom progen lol.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@Pandella is my IRL GOOD BUDDY OL PAL and im still trying to get my other plans to join this place
@Pandella is my IRL GOOD BUDDY OL PAL and im still trying to get my other plans to join this place
ice.gif
My sister sow me playing one time and asked me to show her how to join so she joined but went inactive after a few months.

Then I dragged my boyfriend at the time (now fiancée) onto this site and he’s hooked but forgets he has to get on to feed his dragons xD
My sister sow me playing one time and asked me to show her how to join so she joined but went inactive after a few months.

Then I dragged my boyfriend at the time (now fiancée) onto this site and he’s hooked but forgets he has to get on to feed his dragons xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9