Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any IRL people you know play FR?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I wish
I wish
[quote name="Aquarithyst" date=2018-01-18 10:47:16] I convinced a couple to play two years ago lol. @GeminiRabbit CAT SAY HIIII :) @ButterflyTulip Rip I wish you still played this game. ;; @GeminiRabbit and I are such FR addicts omg. Bruhhhh We gotta gene up all my dergs together. XD [/quote] Hoi!! Yeah your dragons are gonna be so pretty! I should convince ButterflyTulip to play again.
Aquarithyst wrote on 2018-01-18:
I convinced a couple to play two years ago lol.

@GeminiRabbit CAT SAY HIIII :)
@ButterflyTulip Rip I wish you still played this game. ;;

@GeminiRabbit and I are such FR addicts omg. Bruhhhh We gotta gene up all my dergs together. XD
Hoi!!
Yeah your dragons are gonna be so pretty!
I should convince ButterflyTulip to play again.
I know @Gaming4Lyfe, @DoctorBBone, @Tricksters, @Dolphinkit, and @Spitfyre11 (my sister) irl!

Shoutout to yalls
I know @Gaming4Lyfe, @DoctorBBone, @Tricksters, @Dolphinkit, and @Spitfyre11 (my sister) irl!

Shoutout to yalls
Visit my art shop! [Commissions are on sale!]
70YmvCZ.png
I have two irl friends that play this game!

@funface99 who got me to sign up and is one of my few close friends

@47points is best human to ever live, and funface99 and I got her to sign up!

both of these are some of the best people I know, and have helped me through a lot of rough ****. I'd sacrifice anything for either of them.
I have two irl friends that play this game!

@funface99 who got me to sign up and is one of my few close friends

@47points is best human to ever live, and funface99 and I got her to sign up!

both of these are some of the best people I know, and have helped me through a lot of rough ****. I'd sacrifice anything for either of them.
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
@zebbosai is the most active out of all of them, but @verderain and @oxylus are my buds as well. :)
@zebbosai is the most active out of all of them, but @verderain and @oxylus are my buds as well. :)
yeah

@protogen y u never talk on here
yeah

@protogen y u never talk on here
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@goobus nerd
@goobus nerd
They/Them || FR+ 3
Nope, since the person who brought me here no longer plays. Or rather, is a rare peek in for a few days a year kind of player. There is someone related to my workplace that does but no way not gonna reveal my secret dragon involvement. I dunno what this is.

I dunno where I am.
Nope, since the person who brought me here no longer plays. Or rather, is a rare peek in for a few days a year kind of player. There is someone related to my workplace that does but no way not gonna reveal my secret dragon involvement. I dunno what this is.

I dunno where I am.
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Goobergirlie, @Ruthi, @TaleTold, and @Kamayara I all know in real life.
@Goobergirlie, @Ruthi, @TaleTold, and @Kamayara I all know in real life.
@Serkaralka I know in real life B)
@Serkaralka I know in real life B)
ice.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9