Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | So the exalt backgrounds
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
So... Is it safe to exalt dragons? I don't want to kick dragons out of my lair if it means I'll be contributing to other Flights' dom efforts.

Nevertheless, I'm glad to see another page has been recoded, and I'm looking forward to seeing Lightning's exalt pillar!
So... Is it safe to exalt dragons? I don't want to kick dragons out of my lair if it means I'll be contributing to other Flights' dom efforts.

Nevertheless, I'm glad to see another page has been recoded, and I'm looking forward to seeing Lightning's exalt pillar!
[quote name="Seadramon" date=2018-01-16 17:31:03] So... Is it safe to exalt dragons? I don't want to kick dragons out of my lair if it means I'll be contributing to other Flights' dom efforts. Nevertheless, I'm glad to see another page has been recoded, and I'm looking forward to seeing Lightning's exalt pillar! [/quote] It is safe. The issue where they were showing as their birth flight was display only and does not affect dominance.
Seadramon wrote on 2018-01-16:

It is safe. The issue where they were showing as their birth flight was display only and does not affect dominance.
Whew, that is gorgeous! Makes me feel better about exalting dragons to be with the deities.
Whew, that is gorgeous! Makes me feel better about exalting dragons to be with the deities.
FR +2
she/they sidhe/fae
Yo, this is gonna turn me into a hardcore exalt lair!
Yo, this is gonna turn me into a hardcore exalt lair!
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Fire should just be a big ole ball of flame :D
soot for the soot god!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Fire should just be a big ole ball of flame :D
soot for the soot god!
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
This is SO COOL!
This is SO COOL!
Are you ready for a scary story...?ZNP42DI.png o94-d1-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d2-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d3-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d4-Color-Blind-Brat.pngo94-d5-Color-Blind-Brat.png
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/exalted/exalted-1.jpg[/img] got the original here for a comparison!

exalted-1.jpg
got the original here for a comparison!
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
*eyes emoji*
*eyes emoji*
got the shivers from how cool it is. neat

i love surprises that i didn't expect otherwise :D
got the shivers from how cool it is. neat

i love surprises that i didn't expect otherwise :D
[img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/d2f2c6421d363b38930d06c2bbd588d4/tumblr_p2oculjZ2I1w8xkufo1_500.png[/img] [color=green]hmm
tumblr_p2oculjZ2I1w8xkufo1_500.png

hmm
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15