Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Item Caption Contest 6 Discussion
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Best of luck to everyone! It won't be easy for the judges to decide with all those good possibilities to go through. :)
Best of luck to everyone! It won't be easy for the judges to decide with all those good possibilities to go through. :)
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
Brave Blue Bee

Brave Blue Bee

Yes they're brave, but they're also Blue, da ba bee da ba crunch quite tasty.
Brave Blue Bee

Brave Blue Bee

Yes they're brave, but they're also Blue, da ba bee da ba crunch quite tasty.
2hyZcr4.gif
[quote name="Enigmadoodles" date=2017-12-29 23:07:27] [item=Four-Eyed Butterflyfish] What do you call a fish with no eyes? Fsh. What do you call a fish with four eyes? Well... [/quote] I like to think I'm funny
Enigmadoodles wrote on 2017-12-29:
Four-Eyed Butterflyfish

What do you call a fish with no eyes? Fsh. What do you call a fish with four eyes? Well...

I like to think I'm funny
[quote name="Tiger33621" date=2017-12-23 04:31:45] [item=sugarbee] [b]Name:[/b] Sugarbee [b]Description:[/b] "It tastes sweet, just like honey!" [/quote] Opinions?
Tiger33621 wrote on 2017-12-23:
Sugarbee

Name: Sugarbee

Description: "It tastes sweet, just like honey!"

Opinions?
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif
@Native think you mightve missed the submission thread. this is the discussion one.
here it is
@Native think you mightve missed the submission thread. this is the discussion one.
here it is
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Thank you @Pixelspiral!
Thank you @Pixelspiral!
current mood:

Doubting any form of winning but still okay with it
current mood:

Doubting any form of winning but still okay with it
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
@Paravoina

Big Mood tbh
@Paravoina

Big Mood tbh
PpBM5cS.png
When will the winners be announced? With all the great entries, I'm sure the judging will be hard.
When will the winners be announced? With all the great entries, I'm sure the judging will be hard.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
I made an entry, opinions anyone? [quote name="SomethingSmarmy" date=2018-01-01 16:54:39] [item=football mums] Name: Sunflame Mums Caption: Despite its name these flowers aren't spicy at all. They're tart and tangy. [/quote]
I made an entry, opinions anyone?
SomethingSmarmy wrote on 2018-01-01:
Football Mums
Name: Sunflame Mums
Caption: Despite its name these flowers aren't spicy at all. They're tart and tangy.
Ibadges.png 1SzXxst.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13