Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | april fools day 2017 was glorious
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I'm sad I didn't save screenshots of my dergs in HD, I wish there was a way to still get the images.

You're all forgetting the best part though: HD mode in the coli
I'm sad I didn't save screenshots of my dergs in HD, I wish there was a way to still get the images.

You're all forgetting the best part though: HD mode in the coli
jbCdBsl.png
If there's anyone in this thread that missed the HD event, someone posted all the bases here and another person made a guide of all the Hex Codes for FR colors here, so you should be able to use your favorite art program to see what your dragons will look like in HD form.
If there's anyone in this thread that missed the HD event, someone posted all the bases here and another person made a guide of all the Hex Codes for FR colors here, so you should be able to use your favorite art program to see what your dragons will look like in HD form.
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
April 1st 2017 was a glorious day indeed. I'm still kicking myself for not taking screenshots of my dragons.

HD Mode in Coli was pure profection and I could not possibly express how much I wish it was still around just for that.
April 1st 2017 was a glorious day indeed. I'm still kicking myself for not taking screenshots of my dragons.

HD Mode in Coli was pure profection and I could not possibly express how much I wish it was still around just for that.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I was on here, but didn't go into the Coliseum that day, so I didn't get to see my HD dragons in action.
I was on here, but didn't go into the Coliseum that day, so I didn't get to see my HD dragons in action.
LzFqe23.png
z o d i a c a l
infp
something
something else
I wasn't here yet, but I remember my friend talking about it and sharing the images and I got a good chuckle out of them. I should've joined up back then :P
I wasn't here yet, but I remember my friend talking about it and sharing the images and I got a good chuckle out of them. I should've joined up back then :P
i believe that you believe there is a heaven
where you belong.
he/him
Imagine that the HD mode included APPAREL
Imagine that the HD mode included APPAREL
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[quote name="suuji" date=2017-11-21 09:45:58] new people saying 'i didn't even have an account' and i'm here with my 3 and a half yrs like.... what do you mean, didn't this just happen like, yesterday? boy how time flies [/quote] *Sobs in a corner* WHY TIME, WHY!!!
suuji wrote on 2017-11-21:
new people saying 'i didn't even have an account' and i'm here with my 3 and a half yrs like.... what do you mean, didn't this just happen like, yesterday?

boy how time flies

*Sobs in a corner*

WHY TIME, WHY!!!
xeromias_by_keslertortiose-dbfolsr.png
i woke up really early that day and thought it was a fever dream
i woke up really early that day and thought it was a fever dream
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
The only male Snapper I had in my lair at the time (I believe he was for my sea turtle hatchery pair) gaves me the creeps.
The only male Snapper I had in my lair at the time (I believe he was for my sea turtle hatchery pair) gaves me the creeps.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
Was the deity art affected that day? Just wondering.
Was the deity art affected that day? Just wondering.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7