Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | april fools day 2017 was glorious
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="MrFrenchFrybrows" date=2017-11-20 14:01:24] I had an account back then, but I was simply absent that day. :’( [/quote] Yep, I was camping while it happened. ;(
MrFrenchFrybrows wrote on 2017-11-20:
I had an account back then, but I was simply absent that day. :’(
Yep, I was camping while it happened. ;(
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
[quote name="@CassieRose" date=2017-11-20 17:35:25] I'm a little confused. What happened on that day? [/quote] Akiri (staff) replaced all the dragon images with [i]beautiful[/i] MS Paint drawings he made.
@CassieRose wrote on 2017-11-20:
I'm a little confused. What happened on that day?
Akiri (staff) replaced all the dragon images with beautiful MS Paint drawings he made.
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
We should have had that as a permanent feature. It was the best update we've had in ages, and it improved the site aesthetic overall. 10/10
We should have had that as a permanent feature. It was the best update we've had in ages, and it improved the site aesthetic overall. 10/10
Bluefin Charger Fin » cal
» he/they
» FR+0
___________________________________________ Q5wOe0Z.gif
[quote name="WingsOfLight" date=2017-11-20 14:07:37] Hilarious. When I logged in and saw my avatar I just sat and stared for a minute. [/quote]
WingsOfLight wrote on 2017-11-20:
Hilarious. When I logged in and saw my avatar I just sat and stared for a minute.
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
'Twas truly a beautiful time for all.
'Twas truly a beautiful time for all.
20 | He/him | +2 FR time
[quote name="GreatLordHades" date=2017-11-21 11:06:12] Imagine that the HD mode included APPAREL [/quote] akiri would Die™ but i phoatled it on a frew times(apparently actually only one time) [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/10/0d/DN2jpPiX_o.png[/img] [quote name="FelisAries" date=2017-11-23 13:23:36] Was the deity art affected that day? Just wondering. [/quote] sadly no
GreatLordHades wrote on 2017-11-21:
Imagine that the HD mode included APPAREL
akiri would Die™ but i phoatled it on a frew times(apparently actually only one time)
DN2jpPiX_o.png
FelisAries wrote on 2017-11-23:
Was the deity art affected that day? Just wondering.
sadly no
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Bring HD mode back.
Bring HD mode back.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
HD mode was truly glorious. I'm still crying over how I didn't save any of the HD art because oOPS- I need this feature to become a permanent thing somewhere because then I'd go absolutely bonkers with it. :"D
HD mode was truly glorious. I'm still crying over how I didn't save any of the HD art because oOPS- I need this feature to become a permanent thing somewhere because then I'd go absolutely bonkers with it. :"D
tumblr_ozp7liPSd31w8xkufo9_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7