Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Do You Pronounce Your UN?
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60
I pronounce mine May-th-axe. I don't know if it's an actual name as it came to mind when I was one day thinking of a sort of elven name that the name Max could be short for. I would not know how it's actually supposed to be pronounced if it is a real name people use.
I pronounce mine May-th-axe. I don't know if it's an actual name as it came to mind when I was one day thinking of a sort of elven name that the name Max could be short for. I would not know how it's actually supposed to be pronounced if it is a real name people use.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Aw-ray-lee-ah
It sounded pretty autumny, so I chose it.
Aw-ray-lee-ah
It sounded pretty autumny, so I chose it.
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
Vie-huff. It's a combination of my first and last names. It was originally V-I-Huff. The letters themselves. But V-I morphed into Vie. It rolls off the tongue easier.
Vie-huff. It's a combination of my first and last names. It was originally V-I-Huff. The letters themselves. But V-I morphed into Vie. It rolls off the tongue easier.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
Accelerator.
Accelerator.

sup, i'm alex
qjWV0vY.png
06xk8gV.png
FlMK7kZ.png
JvUa9ma.png
vWMuYyj.png
Kitsicles
Kitsune + Popsicles (Don't ask why I'm not in Ice, I'm going to start using this for all sites I'm on)
Kit-Sic-ulls
think like, kit-sickles
Kitsicles
Kitsune + Popsicles (Don't ask why I'm not in Ice, I'm going to start using this for all sites I'm on)
Kit-Sic-ulls
think like, kit-sickles
1205.png
Shardz #93701
mlHpBMC.png
szLFrpq.png
bYt72YT.png
X
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

my memory is so bad that i hadn't changed this since march 28th which i only know because it was "happy birthday sora"

cleaning my lair, G1s for sale

0kkQE96.png
TW8ViqF.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
1206.png
Now-fruh-gate

I don't think it's the real pronunciation (as the origin is derived from Italian Naufrago but it's how I've always said it)
It's the name I used on every site, aside from needing naaufragate on a few.
Now-fruh-gate

I don't think it's the real pronunciation (as the origin is derived from Italian Naufrago but it's how I've always said it)
It's the name I used on every site, aside from needing naaufragate on a few.
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
Clock-work-eh-clipse

I've had people say Ay-clipse or Uh-clipse before. XD
Clock-work-eh-clipse

I've had people say Ay-clipse or Uh-clipse before. XD
1ulURsc.gif

sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
Why- an- es

Ive had people pronounce it as Wee an nes, Why ans, and more... Tbh its funny seeing other people try and pronounce it
Why- an- es

Ive had people pronounce it as Wee an nes, Why ans, and more... Tbh its funny seeing other people try and pronounce it
I read it like bagel-fin but with a silent g
I read it like bagel-fin but with a silent g
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
wanshu, believe it or not, is actually just pronounced wan-soo ! it's written a bit differently but i can't accurately write it with english characters, hehe. so i don't mind people saying wan-shoo!

it's the name of a wado-ryu karate kata that is close to my heart. c:
wanshu, believe it or not, is actually just pronounced wan-soo ! it's written a bit differently but i can't accurately write it with english characters, hehe. so i don't mind people saying wan-shoo!

it's the name of a wado-ryu karate kata that is close to my heart. c:
2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60