Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your FR retired item goal?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[item=frigid fugitive shackles] and also maybe [item=plague sprite] but hopefully we get a cool shackle recolor because im poor and bad at saving money
Frigid Fugitive Shackles and also maybe Plague Sprite

but hopefully we get a cool shackle recolor because im poor and bad at saving money
mmoiFfg.png
I want to get all the acolytes! I know it's not like, super big because most of them are pretty cheap, and I already have most of them (I was actually on the site when the latter half were realeased) but I just really love them and I want them even though I don't really care about otherwise collecting all the familiars.

Other than that Will o' the ember looks really cool so I want that too, one day.
I want to get all the acolytes! I know it's not like, super big because most of them are pretty cheap, and I already have most of them (I was actually on the site when the latter half were realeased) but I just really love them and I want them even though I don't really care about otherwise collecting all the familiars.

Other than that Will o' the ember looks really cool so I want that too, one day.
MIaB7gw.png
Thankfully, none anymore - got everything I wanted already! :D

I mean, I wouldn't say no to KS familiars or Boolean, but I don't want them enough to actively save up for them...
Thankfully, none anymore - got everything I wanted already! :D

I mean, I wouldn't say no to KS familiars or Boolean, but I don't want them enough to actively save up for them...
[center][item=Golden idol] or [item=cog frog][/center]
Golden Idol or Cog Frog
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
:I [item=Boolean] Unlikely that we'll ever get it :D Saving up for it is too much effort.
:I Boolean Unlikely that we'll ever get it :D Saving up for it is too much effort.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Pretty much just this: [item=boneyard tatters] I'm basically there, so that's a good thing. It seems like a good idea to wait until after Halloween, though. I think. I don't know. Seems to be sense. I knew there was a reason I never put the retired apparel items on a dragon in the dressing room, but... I mean... I guess I couldn't resist this time? [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28463731][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=28463731&skin=0&apparel=294,464,467,452,470,1792,23290,21857,322,328,492,349&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url][/center]
Pretty much just this:
Boneyard Tatters
I'm basically there, so that's a good thing. It seems like a good idea to wait until after Halloween, though. I think. I don't know. Seems to be sense.
I knew there was a reason I never put the retired apparel items on a dragon in the dressing room, but... I mean... I guess I couldn't resist this time?
dragon?did=28463731&skin=0&apparel=294,464,467,452,470,1792,23290,21857,322,328,492,349&xt=dressing.png
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
All first year apparel :'D

I already have several pieces though.
All first year apparel :'D

I already have several pieces though.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

The dream [item=Gilded Crown]
The dream
Gilded Crown
[item=light sprite] My sprite collection must be completed.
Light Sprite

My sprite collection must be completed.
XOxv5KE.png
[item=loga] i need
Loga i need
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9