Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your FR retired item goal?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
all
all
uAAwcdc.gif

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2283533 free dragons
Currently amassing treasure for a Light Sprite, then I'll get the other sprites. KS/downtime fams are on the list, but I think I'll get some fest apparel before that. I also kinda want to buy a bunch of Companion Comets.
Currently amassing treasure for a Light Sprite, then I'll get the other sprites. KS/downtime fams are on the list, but I think I'll get some fest apparel before that. I also kinda want to buy a bunch of Companion Comets.
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
All retired apparel.
All retired apparel.
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[item=boolean]
Boolean
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
[Item=plague sprite] [item=boolean]
Plague Sprite Boolean
it's hard to fall asleep.
im sorta half-heartedly going after the sprites.
But slowly.

Very Slowly.
im sorta half-heartedly going after the sprites.
But slowly.

Very Slowly.
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
Oh my let's see: [item=Wind Sprite][item=Fire Sprite](lmao that'll never happen)[item=Golem gauntlet][item=Naturalist adornments] Oh, and let's not forget the one item I can never get that is also regrettably my favorite familiar.... [item=Bone Fiend] (I remember looking through the beastiary as a newb trying to decide which one was my favorite and I saw his little face I was just like OH MY GOSH THAT IS THE CUTEST LITTLE GUY only to find out he is unobtainable haha ^^"")
Oh my let's see:
Wind Sprite Fire Sprite (lmao that'll never happen) Golem Gauntlet Naturalist Adornments

Oh, and let's not forget the one item I can never get that is also regrettably my favorite familiar....
Bone Fiend
(I remember looking through the beastiary as a newb trying to decide which one was my favorite and I saw his little face I was just like OH MY GOSH THAT IS THE CUTEST LITTLE GUY only to find out he is unobtainable haha ^^"")
Yi8U9eL.pngX4Rja7n.pngYi8U9eL.png
8RAJoZx.gif +3 hours FR time
[center]because i hate myself, i have three in particular [item=light sprite] - light flight best flight! [item=gilded crown] - it’s been my dream item since day one before i even knew how rare it was! curse the player that put it as decoration in a free dragons bio ;v; [item=breed change: imperial] - as a gen one collector, my reasons are obvious, but i know this is even less likely to happen rip. i’d love to own a gen one imp though![/center]
because i hate myself, i have three in particular
Light Sprite - light flight best flight!
Gilded Crown - it’s been my dream item since day one before i even knew how rare it was! curse the player that put it as decoration in a free dragons bio ;v;
Breed Change: Imperial - as a gen one collector, my reasons are obvious, but i know this is even less likely to happen rip. i’d love to own a gen one imp though!
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
[item=shadow sprite]
Shadow Sprite
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
Gilded crown for sure! Auuuuhhhhhgg
Gilded crown for sure! Auuuuhhhhhgg
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9