Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What is your FR retired item goal?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[item=skycat] adorable~
Skycat

adorable~
Uq1cq4S.png
Everything, I will end the world.
Everything, I will end the world.
[item=scroll case sling] I hate myself
Scroll Case Sling
I hate myself
23848.png17499.png17500.png23847.png
Definitely [item=cloudy wings], they give me Cardcaptor Sakura feels.
Definitely Cloudy Wings , they give me Cardcaptor Sakura feels.

Al1BEGR.png
nWiQNX9.png
rix3ppo.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
jt3PpxV.png
I need the frozen shackles for lore reasons.
I need the frozen shackles for lore reasons.
Sunchaser Jewelry.

Maybe the prerelease familiars if I'm super lucky and have a bunch of disposable income lying around, but we all know that won't happen. Maybe. Not sure if I'm willing to pay $8000 for a Boolean, but if I actually get into hardcore skinmaking it might just be possible.
Sunchaser Jewelry.

Maybe the prerelease familiars if I'm super lucky and have a bunch of disposable income lying around, but we all know that won't happen. Maybe. Not sure if I'm willing to pay $8000 for a Boolean, but if I actually get into hardcore skinmaking it might just be possible.
"Here lies Scout. He rAN and dIEd."
I need the Scroll Case Sling for a gift... *sigh* Dear moons
I need the Scroll Case Sling for a gift... *sigh* Dear moons
ALL HAIL THE ALLMIGHTY STEAM SALE
Collecting retired items is one of the funnest parts of this game for me. I'm working towards an akirbeak or a windbound plumage atm but my big long-term goal is: [item=bone fiend] (I'd love to put one on my progen!) Though if I never get one, I'm not going to stress over it.
Collecting retired items is one of the funnest parts of this game for me. I'm working towards an akirbeak or a windbound plumage atm but my big long-term goal is:

Bone Fiend (I'd love to put one on my progen!)

Though if I never get one, I'm not going to stress over it.
60787410.png 57806280.png
[item=Gilded Crown] Over a third of the way there B) Probably could be two thirds if I liquidated my hoard, really need to get on that...
Gilded Crown

Over a third of the way there B) Probably could be two thirds if I liquidated my hoard, really need to get on that...
[skin=10997] [item= windbound plumage] :’)
Windbound Plumage

:’)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9