Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eliminates are even more rediculous
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The drop rate won't matter, whoever it is buying hundreds of them a week after every single welcome week will be still be doing it.
The drop rate won't matter, whoever it is buying hundreds of them a week after every single welcome week will be still be doing it.
Flight Rising: Where people spend thousands of gems to make dragons look pretty and then cover it all up with clothes and skins.
when i joined just this june they were actually only about 350-400kt and i saw prices drop as low as 280kt during brightshine, mainly because everyone was in the arena.

it's really bad. i strongly suggest to new players looking to get into the coli to see if their flight sells fully stoned dragons at reduced prices because boy was it frustrating to grind fairgrounds for days.

staff selling them for 100kt/100g in the marketplace would help with supply immensely. an item so crucial to the coli should not be so inaccessible to new players.
when i joined just this june they were actually only about 350-400kt and i saw prices drop as low as 280kt during brightshine, mainly because everyone was in the arena.

it's really bad. i strongly suggest to new players looking to get into the coli to see if their flight sells fully stoned dragons at reduced prices because boy was it frustrating to grind fairgrounds for days.

staff selling them for 100kt/100g in the marketplace would help with supply immensely. an item so crucial to the coli should not be so inaccessible to new players.
Scorchpaw Prowler
Seems new players won't like the coli. Ever.
Seems new players won't like the coli. Ever.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa