Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I have a problem
1 2 3
So, I have this tiny, innocent, only wants the best for you Fae. She's the type of character that would gladly sacrifice what she needed, just because others wanted it. A real people pleaser, a kind of quiet, in the background type character.

But.

I'm planning to ship her with the biggest, meanest, most Edgelord McEdgeface character (who I currently don't have in my clan) (Alsp planning for him to be a Ridgeback because WHY NOT). Just because. Like, the meanest and edgiest you can possible get without catapulting over the line of things that are legal and stumbling directly into the 'completely and totally irredeemable' area. That type of character. Like, they have a limit, but oh boy we sure haven't found it yet. Like, *the most* unpleasant character. The type of character you're pretty sure has murdered someone, but you can't really tell, but they talk about that kind of stuff a lot, too. And they aren't exactly the nicest person, either.

Just because I can.

I have a problem.

Do you have any ships like that, on here or not? (Also enjoy my half-asleep personality descriptions)
So, I have this tiny, innocent, only wants the best for you Fae. She's the type of character that would gladly sacrifice what she needed, just because others wanted it. A real people pleaser, a kind of quiet, in the background type character.

But.

I'm planning to ship her with the biggest, meanest, most Edgelord McEdgeface character (who I currently don't have in my clan) (Alsp planning for him to be a Ridgeback because WHY NOT). Just because. Like, the meanest and edgiest you can possible get without catapulting over the line of things that are legal and stumbling directly into the 'completely and totally irredeemable' area. That type of character. Like, they have a limit, but oh boy we sure haven't found it yet. Like, *the most* unpleasant character. The type of character you're pretty sure has murdered someone, but you can't really tell, but they talk about that kind of stuff a lot, too. And they aren't exactly the nicest person, either.

Just because I can.

I have a problem.

Do you have any ships like that, on here or not? (Also enjoy my half-asleep personality descriptions)
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
More than I can count... um, wouldn't this be like the equivalent of shipping Ron and Voldemort

(I'm sorry for any scarred minds)
More than I can count... um, wouldn't this be like the equivalent of shipping Ron and Voldemort

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
[quote name="LS299" date=2017-10-05 19:25:49] More than I can count... um, wouldn't this be like the equivalent of shipping Ron and Voldemort (I'm sorry for any scarred minds) [/quote] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3e/75/79/3e7579cf888a49c016b6783a4e0f8cce.jpg[/img] Let's not
LS299 wrote on 2017-10-05:

3e7579cf888a49c016b6783a4e0f8cce.jpg

Let's not
That sort of relationship happens. It's really sad when it happens though.
That sort of relationship happens. It's really sad when it happens though.
LxbWmll.png
[quote name="LS299" date=2017-10-05 19:25:49] More than I can count... um, wouldn't this be like the equivalent of shipping Ron and Voldemort (I'm sorry for any scarred minds) [/quote] I got curious and looked it up and that ship does indeed exist unfortunately...I mean its the internet I should have known already scarred for life

I got curious and looked it up and that ship does indeed exist unfortunately...I mean its the internet I should have known already

scarred for life
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Well it depends, is the ridgeback gonna be mean to the fae or will he make an exception for her. I guess the latter is a bit cute.
Well it depends, is the ridgeback gonna be mean to the fae or will he make an exception for her. I guess the latter is a bit cute.
enhCzub.gif
What if it's like.
Someone hurts the Fae and he looks like he doesn't care but after everyone leaves he starts secretly making plans to hunt down the dragon/beastclan that did it.
What if it's like.
Someone hurts the Fae and he looks like he doesn't care but after everyone leaves he starts secretly making plans to hunt down the dragon/beastclan that did it.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[quote name="LS299" date=2017-10-05 19:25:49] More than I can count... um, wouldn't this be like the equivalent of shipping Ron and Voldemort (I'm sorry for any scarred minds) [/quote] MY MIND IS SCARRED

MY MIND IS SCARRED
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
[quote name="SnowdinTown" date=2017-10-05 19:27:03] [quote name="LS299" date=2017-10-05 19:25:49] More than I can count... um, wouldn't this be like the equivalent of shipping Ron and Voldemort (I'm sorry for any scarred minds) [/quote] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3e/75/79/3e7579cf888a49c016b6783a4e0f8cce.jpg[/img] Let's not [/quote]
SnowdinTown wrote on 2017-10-05:

3e7579cf888a49c016b6783a4e0f8cce.jpg

Let's not
9CxYF0H.png
I accidentally bred my clan's healer with a traitor, and then with the king of my clan.
At first I thought okay no big deal I'll just exalt her babies with the traitor and pretend that never happened.
Until I realized that all of her babies were 100% important to my lore.

dangit

so now it's kind of an unspoken yet terrible secret within my clan.
I accidentally bred my clan's healer with a traitor, and then with the king of my clan.
At first I thought okay no big deal I'll just exalt her babies with the traitor and pretend that never happened.
Until I realized that all of her babies were 100% important to my lore.

dangit

so now it's kind of an unspoken yet terrible secret within my clan.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
1 2 3