Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Development Update: Coliseum
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Also looking forward to the coliseum update and cant wait to do some beta testing.

For me it all looks good and personally I am not at all worried about all dragons showing on the coli list. I always have about 190 dragons on it anyway so 10 more hatchlings wont be a big deal.

Loving the naming right from the coli list option btw, and also all the little things that will make the coliseum much nicer experience.

Great work FR staff and thank you for being the best when it comes to communicating and keeping us updated. (Ive played many games and you are the number 1. team at this always)
Also looking forward to the coliseum update and cant wait to do some beta testing.

For me it all looks good and personally I am not at all worried about all dragons showing on the coli list. I always have about 190 dragons on it anyway so 10 more hatchlings wont be a big deal.

Loving the naming right from the coli list option btw, and also all the little things that will make the coliseum much nicer experience.

Great work FR staff and thank you for being the best when it comes to communicating and keeping us updated. (Ive played many games and you are the number 1. team at this always)
rnytdP6.png
Thanks a bunch for the update!!
Thanks a bunch for the update!!
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
Will we finally be able to move stones slots?

If my eliminate is locked in the second slot, and I want it to be on the first, will that finally be possible to switch them around or no?
Will we finally be able to move stones slots?

If my eliminate is locked in the second slot, and I want it to be on the first, will that finally be possible to switch them around or no?
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
Can't wait to try out the beta! Thanks for the update!
Can't wait to try out the beta! Thanks for the update!
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Um... Important question
Will the new coli work better worse or the same in Safari (please say better I hate getting perfect first pulls and having to refresh anyway because I can't click things)
Either way, very excited
And yes, please allow shifting stones between slots, especially if keyboard shortcuts are gonna be a thing.
Um... Important question
Will the new coli work better worse or the same in Safari (please say better I hate getting perfect first pulls and having to refresh anyway because I can't click things)
Either way, very excited
And yes, please allow shifting stones between slots, especially if keyboard shortcuts are gonna be a thing.
wq9PoXA.png
Wow, those are some awesome adjustments already. ^^ Can't wait to try out the beta :3 And as you already know and are doing well, take as long as needed; I will always prefer that developers take longer to work on something instead of rushing it out unfinished.

Anyway, I would personally love to see a way to rearrange stones. c: It's annoying that some of mine have Eliminate in the wrong spot and muscle memory screws me over :/ It would also be nice to see a way to organize the dragon list, with 25s at the top or something. Sifting through 100+ dragons is rather cumbersome.
Wow, those are some awesome adjustments already. ^^ Can't wait to try out the beta :3 And as you already know and are doing well, take as long as needed; I will always prefer that developers take longer to work on something instead of rushing it out unfinished.

Anyway, I would personally love to see a way to rearrange stones. c: It's annoying that some of mine have Eliminate in the wrong spot and muscle memory screws me over :/ It would also be nice to see a way to organize the dragon list, with 25s at the top or something. Sifting through 100+ dragons is rather cumbersome.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
[quote name="Natakiro" date=2017-10-08 11:19:54] It would also be nice to see a way to organize the dragon list, with 25s at the top or something. Sifting through 100+ dragons is rather cumbersome. [/quote] This would be great, yes. Especially with the list containing all your hatchlings, that will be a lot to scroll past. Love all the proposed changes so far though, it sounds like it's going to be MUCH more streamlined. Honestly pretty much all of the little things that bug me about this site involve the UI and everything seeming to take just a couple of clicks too many. I am so ready for keyboard shortcuts. I would be thrilled with the update even if that was literally the only thing that changed.
Natakiro wrote on 2017-10-08:
It would also be nice to see a way to organize the dragon list, with 25s at the top or something. Sifting through 100+ dragons is rather cumbersome.

This would be great, yes. Especially with the list containing all your hatchlings, that will be a lot to scroll past.

Love all the proposed changes so far though, it sounds like it's going to be MUCH more streamlined. Honestly pretty much all of the little things that bug me about this site involve the UI and everything seeming to take just a couple of clicks too many. I am so ready for keyboard shortcuts. I would be thrilled with the update even if that was literally the only thing that changed.
Can't wait for more updates on the new coli! The new features sound awesome.
Can't wait for more updates on the new coli! The new features sound awesome.
23839.png probablynx #310083
• she/her • fr +9 •
{avatar}
[quote name="ToxieToxie" date=2017-10-05 01:30:39] @blitzhund The beta and the current Coli will be completely separate during testing, so don't worry- you can still earn treasure when the beta is released :) [/quote] [i]Thank[/i] you. I was worried fest week would be horrid. Also, while I'm at it, [b]please[/b] increase the Eliminate drop rate! It shouldn't cost 300kt, 400kt, or I don't even know what it is now, just to buy one off the AH or try to snipe one at the MP, if it even cycles in at all.
ToxieToxie wrote on 2017-10-05:
@blitzhund The beta and the current Coli will be completely separate during testing, so don't worry- you can still earn treasure when the beta is released :)

Thank you. I was worried fest week would be horrid.

Also, while I'm at it, please increase the Eliminate drop rate! It shouldn't cost 300kt, 400kt, or I don't even know what it is now, just to buy one off the AH or try to snipe one at the MP, if it even cycles in at all.
I try to keep up with any pings, so if I haven't answered something you've said, please check that you've spelled my online handle correctly! :)

I am on FR time.
I would still just like to know whether or not there is going to be an option to allow players to toggle the day/night mode on or off. As an Asia/Pacific player, having to play in the dark Venues while it's bright and sunny everywhere tends to cause me a lot of eye-strain... are there any plans at all towards making day/night mode optional?
I would still just like to know whether or not there is going to be an option to allow players to toggle the day/night mode on or off. As an Asia/Pacific player, having to play in the dark Venues while it's bright and sunny everywhere tends to cause me a lot of eye-strain... are there any plans at all towards making day/night mode optional?
nXzCm1w.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44