Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Development Update: Coliseum
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44
@Xhaztol
Thank you all so so much for all the hard work you do! I can patiently wait :D

I do have a question though, will the Beta be open for all and be replacing the current for a short time, or will players be able to sign up as volunteers to test the beta for that time period? If that makes sense? Just wanting to know in case I have to sign up to help out with it. And if you addressed it already in the main thread and I happened to miss it, ignore this!

Thanks again <3
@Xhaztol

I do have a question though, will the Beta be open for all and be replacing the current for a short time, or will players be able to sign up as volunteers to test the beta for that time period? If that makes sense? Just wanting to know in case I have to sign up to help out with it. And if you addressed it already in the main thread and I happened to miss it, ignore this!

Thanks again <3
[quote name="Potatoe" date=2017-10-06 18:49:55] @Xhaztol Thank you all so so much for all the hard work you do! I can patiently wait :D I do have a question though, will the Beta be open for all and be replacing the current for a short time, or will players be able to sign up as volunteers to test the beta for that time period? If that makes sense? Just wanting to know in case I have to sign up to help out with it. And if you addressed it already in the main thread and I happened to miss it, ignore this! Thanks again <3 [/quote] @potatoe The beta will run separately and concurrently with the current Coli. No need to sign up (or at least, I didn't notice that in any of Xhaz's posts), and no one will be forced into the beta. You'll be able to hop in and out and still use the regular Coli. I'll edit with the source as soon as I find it. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2292634/2#post_29759486]Source[/url], [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2292634/28#post_29766071]Source[/url]
Potatoe wrote on 2017-10-06:
@Xhaztol

Thanks again <3

@potatoe The beta will run separately and concurrently with the current Coli. No need to sign up (or at least, I didn't notice that in any of Xhaz's posts), and no one will be forced into the beta. You'll be able to hop in and out and still use the regular Coli. I'll edit with the source as soon as I find it.

Source, Source
tumblr_oyr8kmPta81rxga3jo1_r1_100.png dNCLmdm.png
@shinykari
Ah thank you very much for answering that for me! I guess I skimmed past that first post of his ^^;

That's good to know though and quite the relief!
@shinykari
Ah thank you very much for answering that for me! I guess I skimmed past that first post of his ^^;

That's good to know though and quite the relief!
I'm excited! Thanks for all the information!
I'm excited! Thanks for all the information!
jCVhFoZ.gif
These are some good changes. Looking forward to them!
These are some good changes. Looking forward to them!
XBlovdQ.png o3nzgbC.png NJvaKUP.png
we finally get keyboard controls. This is wonderful!
we finally get keyboard controls. This is wonderful!
GNU: Terry Pratchett
IaWAzbD.pngALUZZqg.pngtumblr_inline_nwq2seL90g1r3h1o8_540.pngtumblr_inline_nj6eplzKc21r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_nuf0jfLw8D1r3h1o8_540.png
9g0BXbt.gif
Very nice! Really can't wait!

As for some suggestions that would also be nice to have if at all possible:
  • The ability to sort the Organize Party list, especially by level, so you could have level 25s or level 1s show at the top and stuff like that. Or being able to search for a dragon by name. Sometimes it takes me a while to scroll past a ton of fodder and junk just to find that one dragon that's hidden from my oblivious eyes. Being able to sort by 'time a dragon has been in your lair' would be cool too. So newly bought fodder would show at the top :^)
  • The ability to assign points to a stat in bulk. Having to click a button 2000 times until you get to the stat number you want is irritating. Even more irritating when you go over the number you want so...
  • The ability to remove stats without having to exit out of the window and start clicking the button 5000 times again.
  • please fix the weird glitches that have persisted for forever, namely the glitch that 'ignores' the first turn of the battle and makes one of your Ambush stones kinda useless. please? ; u;
  • That feature that shows all dragons, including ineligible ones, is actually really useful and awesome, though it would be cool to have a toggle for it so you could hide them if you wanted to!
  • Battle music. Purdy plz ;u ;
  • Increase the level cap...maybe? ;D
Regardless though, what you've shown so far is amazing and I can't wait to see the final product, thank you for giving us an update!
Can't wait to try out the new stuff like keyboard controls.
Really hoping that once this update hits we can start getting updates for the coli other than new venues like new battle stones and stuff too. I've been hoping that was being held off intentionally until it was finally given a good fix to the framework.
Very nice! Really can't wait!

As for some suggestions that would also be nice to have if at all possible:
  • The ability to sort the Organize Party list, especially by level, so you could have level 25s or level 1s show at the top and stuff like that. Or being able to search for a dragon by name. Sometimes it takes me a while to scroll past a ton of fodder and junk just to find that one dragon that's hidden from my oblivious eyes. Being able to sort by 'time a dragon has been in your lair' would be cool too. So newly bought fodder would show at the top :^)
  • The ability to assign points to a stat in bulk. Having to click a button 2000 times until you get to the stat number you want is irritating. Even more irritating when you go over the number you want so...
  • The ability to remove stats without having to exit out of the window and start clicking the button 5000 times again.
  • please fix the weird glitches that have persisted for forever, namely the glitch that 'ignores' the first turn of the battle and makes one of your Ambush stones kinda useless. please? ; u;
  • That feature that shows all dragons, including ineligible ones, is actually really useful and awesome, though it would be cool to have a toggle for it so you could hide them if you wanted to!
  • Battle music. Purdy plz ;u ;
  • Increase the level cap...maybe? ;D
Regardless though, what you've shown so far is amazing and I can't wait to see the final product, thank you for giving us an update!
Can't wait to try out the new stuff like keyboard controls.
Really hoping that once this update hits we can start getting updates for the coli other than new venues like new battle stones and stuff too. I've been hoping that was being held off intentionally until it was finally given a good fix to the framework.
xxxxxx rLjqGXW.gif gWlopTc.gif
yay! updates!
yay! updates!
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
Does this update/beta include the change of how dodge works?
I remember reading that a change of how dodge worked and how it’ll be based on agility stat would be coming around??
Does this update/beta include the change of how dodge works?
I remember reading that a change of how dodge worked and how it’ll be based on agility stat would be coming around??
Message or Ping to be sure I see you when I'm on
Always open to Haggle / Mixed payments / Items for my sales
My Dragon Cave Eggs Please help hatch!

RtHzZ.gif

@Xhaztol
Will those keyboard controls be able to be assigned as we like them or will they be set from the start? Hows that gonna work for users with really different keyboards?
@Xhaztol
Will those keyboard controls be able to be assigned as we like them or will they be set from the start? Hows that gonna work for users with really different keyboards?
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 43 44