Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I feel guilty.
1 2 3 4
hey, i feel bad for RIPCLUBPENGUIN'S parents. they just watch me buy their little fodder and i named it RIPCLUBPENGUIN. same with DELELEWOOP.

i hope i didint make them suffer
hey, i feel bad for RIPCLUBPENGUIN'S parents. they just watch me buy their little fodder and i named it RIPCLUBPENGUIN. same with DELELEWOOP.

i hope i didint make them suffer
xulc4O8.png
I mean one of my dragons has an exalted child named FORESTGUMP
I mean one of my dragons has an exalted child named FORESTGUMP
MBjujvx.png
I don't usually have any reason to feel bad, because I just re-roll the random name thing until I get something good, but then I'll be doing it on 2 hours of sleep, go to hit retry, and hit accept instead. REMORSE. ALL THE NAMING REMORSE. D:
I don't usually have any reason to feel bad, because I just re-roll the random name thing until I get something good, but then I'll be doing it on 2 hours of sleep, go to hit retry, and hit accept instead. REMORSE. ALL THE NAMING REMORSE. D:
9o5YF7O.png
It's okay, my friend got one of her dragon's offspring named "WinderIsComing" during the lighting v. wind dom battle.
It's okay, my friend got one of her dragon's offspring named "WinderIsComing" during the lighting v. wind dom battle.
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
I guess you could say you... ended their fanciness streak?

Could be worse. Could be named Covfefe.
I guess you could say you... ended their fanciness streak?

Could be worse. Could be named Covfefe.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png
@crazyraspberry
Shoot. That must be...an interesting experience. Although, really, for me, I'm not trying to be intentionally malicious, it's just that my naming skills are really, really bad. Except for Daniel, my Bogsneak. I claim full responsibility for that one (his color scheme was just too...perfect...)
@crazyraspberry
Shoot. That must be...an interesting experience. Although, really, for me, I'm not trying to be intentionally malicious, it's just that my naming skills are really, really bad. Except for Daniel, my Bogsneak. I claim full responsibility for that one (his color scheme was just too...perfect...)
i name most of my fodder "HOTPOCKETS" oops
i name most of my fodder "HOTPOCKETS" oops
all the people who now have "Fluffles" in their offspring lists are very upset at me.
all the people who now have "Fluffles" in their offspring lists are very upset at me.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
Okay, some of these replies are practically making me die with laughter. But does anyone get my Daniel reference?
Okay, some of these replies are practically making me die with laughter. But does anyone get my Daniel reference?
@Dragonartist24
Don't feel guilty, for example, one of my dragon's offspring lists:

Anchorlight
Marlinspike
Grey
Gray
Unbelievable
GoHome
RuinEverything
NotAFella
Medicines
SpinachKickerIII
Saltbreaker
Saltbreaker
Saltbreaker
FourHourShift
EightHourShift
Gambino
TheCatEmpire
TheClash
TheCure
Arashi
Kaze
Jorsin
AssassinVine
Bounce
ObeisantVine
DarkVader
Unnamed
Gentiana
Benita
Cirsium
Poe
Rias
Gremory

There are some pretty unbelievable ones in there.
@Dragonartist24
Don't feel guilty, for example, one of my dragon's offspring lists:

Anchorlight
Marlinspike
Grey
Gray
Unbelievable
GoHome
RuinEverything
NotAFella
Medicines
SpinachKickerIII
Saltbreaker
Saltbreaker
Saltbreaker
FourHourShift
EightHourShift
Gambino
TheCatEmpire
TheClash
TheCure
Arashi
Kaze
Jorsin
AssassinVine
Bounce
ObeisantVine
DarkVader
Unnamed
Gentiana
Benita
Cirsium
Poe
Rias
Gremory

There are some pretty unbelievable ones in there.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
1 2 3 4