Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Insane Luck In Blooming Grove!
1 2 3
I got a Light Egg within the first five battles? Either way, loving the luck everyone's having~!
I got a Light Egg within the first five battles? Either way, loving the luck everyone's having~!
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
I just had an eliminate drop. My first one in probably 2 years and I'm in the coli a lot.
I just had an eliminate drop. My first one in probably 2 years and I'm in the coli a lot.
OEbTfWA.pngQZBBtQI.png
Just an update, I actually got my first Eliminate from this venue!
And a lot of familiars, including duplicates. And, of course, a ton of health potions, haha.
I have yet to get an egg, the vista, or a boss familiar!

Any would be fine with me!

Again, I'm super happy everyone is getting awesome drops!
Just an update, I actually got my first Eliminate from this venue!
And a lot of familiars, including duplicates. And, of course, a ton of health potions, haha.
I have yet to get an egg, the vista, or a boss familiar!

Any would be fine with me!

Again, I'm super happy everyone is getting awesome drops!
I pretty much spent all day off and on in the Grove on the first day. It took a while, but I got 8 of the familiars and the vista from grinding. Including that pink dog...not a fan of dogs OR pink...so... I gave it away to a friend who was quite enthusiastic about it.

Then I gave up and bought the rest of the ones I really wanted cuz by then the prices had dropped a lot. lol Those Cerdaes just weren't dropping for me! I fought a ton of bosses but didn't get the familiars.

I was really happy about the vista!
I pretty much spent all day off and on in the Grove on the first day. It took a while, but I got 8 of the familiars and the vista from grinding. Including that pink dog...not a fan of dogs OR pink...so... I gave it away to a friend who was quite enthusiastic about it.

Then I gave up and bought the rest of the ones I really wanted cuz by then the prices had dropped a lot. lol Those Cerdaes just weren't dropping for me! I fought a ton of bosses but didn't get the familiars.

I was really happy about the vista!
lGriifT.png
I've only gotten a few familiars, hoping for a vista or egg <3
I've only gotten a few familiars, hoping for a vista or egg <3
How is everyone getting the vista but me? Haha
How is everyone getting the vista but me? Haha
Got the boss about two battles in and I just got both of the mob familiars to drop in the same battle.
Got the boss about two battles in and I just got both of the mob familiars to drop in the same battle.
uCR5SCW.png
Only had about 3 familiars so far, but I got the vista so I look all pretty now!!
Only had about 3 familiars so far, but I got the vista so I look all pretty now!!
Ire Tweet
1 2 3