Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you ever think about certain players?
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37
@Macchi Ah, well, I always enjoyed seeing your posts! It just sounds like 'some people' need to chill a bit. I do hope things get better for you once school's over, though, when you can take a bit of time to relax. [emoji=coatl happy]
@Macchi

Ah, well, I always enjoyed seeing your posts! It just sounds like 'some people' need to chill a bit. I do hope things get better for you once school's over, though, when you can take a bit of time to relax.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
@silverquark

Make me.
@silverquark

Make me.
Ef1ONJ1.png
@fennelroot Pinging you here because you’re a really nice person to talk to! I wish I knew how to start conversations; I keep pressing the message button and then backing out because I didn’t know what to say :-;
@fennelroot Pinging you here because you’re a really nice person to talk to! I wish I knew how to start conversations; I keep pressing the message button and then backing out because I didn’t know what to say :-;
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash You can always PM me! You’re on my friends list for a reason. [emoji=familiar heart]
@SeiyreSlash

You can always PM me! You’re on my friends list for a reason.
Fen | They/them
I tend to think about the people on my friends list. My mind usually wanders to Misha103, PopatoPips, iiSwizzle, softwings and pulses

However I do, at times, think of PixelSpiral, HenryTheArcher, PiecesOSky (rarely but still happens), and Yugi

Always thinking about the community though. Flight Rising community best community.
I tend to think about the people on my friends list. My mind usually wanders to Misha103, PopatoPips, iiSwizzle, softwings and pulses

However I do, at times, think of PixelSpiral, HenryTheArcher, PiecesOSky (rarely but still happens), and Yugi

Always thinking about the community though. Flight Rising community best community.

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@neckfur ya cutie <3 <3 i love yee
@knoxxi my best friend since 3 years ago, love u boo <3 <3
@neckfur ya cutie <3 <3 i love yee
@knoxxi my best friend since 3 years ago, love u boo <3 <3
Hello LGBT Community
@Fennelroot Oh ok! Yay :D
@Fennelroot Oh ok! Yay :D
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@Effervessa

:U why is your username so long, I couldn't spell it at some Bissdad-awfully early hours .n. anyhoo, thank you for the ping asdfghjkl I love you too <3
@Effervessa

:U why is your username so long, I couldn't spell it at some Bissdad-awfully early hours .n. anyhoo, thank you for the ping asdfghjkl I love you too <3
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@Macchi aww! I think of you whenever I'm on the forums, or looking at my SDs. :P
@Macchi aww! I think of you whenever I'm on the forums, or looking at my SDs. :P
KvxzF3W.png ♦ adult ♦ he/him ♦ FR Time ♦ kpop fan ♦ pms / pings / friend requests ok ♦ lore

You did well today
@Effervessa Ahhhh my sweet beb! You made me so happy, I think of you lots and lots as well, you're the absolute sweetest bean. [emoji=tundra love]
@Effervessa
Ahhhh my sweet beb! You made me so happy, I think of you lots and lots as well, you're the absolute sweetest bean.
cRvvrH3.png
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff.
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37