Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Good bean callout post
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
In no particular order...

@Torchii for dealing with Mufasa like a champ and not insisting on paying me like others would (and wanting to call me out here, hi dude!)

@SaturnNeptune for being one of my closest friends and dealin with my BPD and other mental health problems

@Blacklynx915 for being a memelord

@Porpentina for being an epic RP buddy and loving steampunk has much as I do

And last but certainly not least, @CyaniWithPaint for being my first FR friend and selling me my first dragon that wasn’t my Prog! Thanks Cyani!!
In no particular order...

@Torchii for dealing with Mufasa like a champ and not insisting on paying me like others would (and wanting to call me out here, hi dude!)

@SaturnNeptune for being one of my closest friends and dealin with my BPD and other mental health problems

@Blacklynx915 for being a memelord

@Porpentina for being an epic RP buddy and loving steampunk has much as I do

And last but certainly not least, @CyaniWithPaint for being my first FR friend and selling me my first dragon that wasn’t my Prog! Thanks Cyani!!
21390.png
aranoire
she/her
artist writer
memelord
fr time +0
7889.png
@chantric
the goodest of beanonos
@chantric
the goodest of beanonos
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
WOW RUDE OK

2 can play at that game @sokerei
im calling you out for calling me out bc this is really nice of you and im honored

and while im here, @MisterArtist bc i just think hes neat (and we already yelled nice things at each other so im calling him out for that)
WOW RUDE OK

2 can play at that game @sokerei
im calling you out for calling me out bc this is really nice of you and im honored

and while im here, @MisterArtist bc i just think hes neat (and we already yelled nice things at each other so im calling him out for that)
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
@Torchii can i call u out for calling me out why are u so sWEET i'm charging you for my dentist bill

im also gonna call out heckin @Galao because YOU are a good sweet bean and also

@TheCartoonHeart FRIEND im calling you out you sweet thing
@Torchii can i call u out for calling me out why are u so sWEET i'm charging you for my dentist bill

im also gonna call out heckin @Galao because YOU are a good sweet bean and also

@TheCartoonHeart FRIEND im calling you out you sweet thing
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
yikes necro,, probably should just make a new thread
yikes necro,, probably should just make a new thread
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bailey
she/her
+0 fr time
x4QiZEg.png
@Dracononite
I was going to thank you ages before but I forgottttttt
You randomly giftbombed me with a skin from my wishlist and a deity doll! So thanks!! I'm waiting for my pair to give me a male coatl for once instead of imps to put the skin on.

@SunsnVenus
Thanks for the Windbound mask it makes my wind rep very happy

@Dragonairia
Your lore for me is nice! Desdemona is a big pile of floof!
Also thanks for introducing me to FR!!

@ElecSquirrel10
You levelled my dergs for free!! My coli team would be dead without you
And you sold me a half price eliminate, plus gave me a bunch of Berserkers and Ambushes
Plus you intoduced me to How To Train Your Dragon guide
And you're one of the reasons I joined FR!
Big thank!

@Guineapigsfly
Thanks for affiliating my art shop!
And for helping convince me to join FR!

To the last three thanks for being really great IRL friends!!!

I have way more people I could shoutout but then it would be way too long
@Dracononite
I was going to thank you ages before but I forgottttttt
You randomly giftbombed me with a skin from my wishlist and a deity doll! So thanks!! I'm waiting for my pair to give me a male coatl for once instead of imps to put the skin on.

@SunsnVenus
Thanks for the Windbound mask it makes my wind rep very happy

@Dragonairia
Your lore for me is nice! Desdemona is a big pile of floof!
Also thanks for introducing me to FR!!

@ElecSquirrel10
You levelled my dergs for free!! My coli team would be dead without you
And you sold me a half price eliminate, plus gave me a bunch of Berserkers and Ambushes
Plus you intoduced me to How To Train Your Dragon guide
And you're one of the reasons I joined FR!
Big thank!

@Guineapigsfly
Thanks for affiliating my art shop!
And for helping convince me to join FR!

To the last three thanks for being really great IRL friends!!!

I have way more people I could shoutout but then it would be way too long

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
@HedwigHufflepuff Aww thank u!! I'm happy you liked it :'>
@HedwigHufflepuff Aww thank u!! I'm happy you liked it :'>
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#4d1f00]I[/color][/size][size=4][color=#803300] just gotta say that @Haddork is the goodest bean I've ever met. He's an excellent friend with funny commentary, wonderful compliments, and an all-around nice person who really deserves all the best in the world.
L5Nllxk.png I just gotta say that @Haddork is the goodest bean I've ever met. He's an excellent friend with funny commentary, wonderful compliments, and an all-around nice person who really deserves all the best in the world.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
@M42 [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/fbfa67cef8fd7eb427051c831c32fac7/tumblr_ngy705gSEN1rgx1dyo2_500.gif[/img] [b]SSSSSSTAAAAAAAHP[/b]
@M42
tumblr_ngy705gSEN1rgx1dyo2_500.gif
SSSSSSTAAAAAAAHP
9hqcHsy.png
tn0RSo5.png
Tl1dGxE.png
tyEuRXe.png
fkWjutW.png
75550883.png
Viktor | They/Them | CST-6
tqGkHih.pngbYt72YT.png
Calling out some friends here!
@SmolDrago
A friend who I made off-site but they joined FR with me and continue to be an amazing person.
@Sokerei
The first friend I've made on FR who's always been an absolute joy to talk to and a huge help for my mental state (even though it was unintentional ^^)! Thanks for calling me out here, you're the best!
Calling out some friends here!
@SmolDrago
A friend who I made off-site but they joined FR with me and continue to be an amazing person.
@Sokerei
The first friend I've made on FR who's always been an absolute joy to talk to and a huge help for my mental state (even though it was unintentional ^^)! Thanks for calling me out here, you're the best!
4X87HDW.pngHETVp1r.pnghttp://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=171264 Credit to this person for the banners!
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23