Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your dragon icon?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Because I spent 10kg on him and his vista, send help
Because I spent 10kg on him and his vista, send help
sdSRvlV.png
I'm using Coral, because she looks goofy with the invisibility cloak on
I'm using Coral, because she looks goofy with the invisibility cloak on
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
I use Elenaril mostly because she matches the flight banner under the avatar and my vista.
Also she's my ice flight ambassador.
I use Elenaril mostly because she matches the flight banner under the avatar and my vista.
Also she's my ice flight ambassador.
iceshieldl.png fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Female. FR+3

fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Hatchery

fr__ice_mini_by_baelfin-daqljag.png Cauldron Rental

My newest pretty. I'll probably change her out again soon enough :D
My newest pretty. I'll probably change her out again soon enough :D
[center][font=candara][color=#db82e5]Everything and anything to intensify the [b]Arcane aesthetic![/b] *looks at avatar* *looks at vista* *looks at forum signature* *looks at post format* *looks at broadcast message* *looks at beginning of lair* Yeah, I think that I'm good. EDIT: Also, here's Hyperion himself, in all his Arcane glory! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27255084] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272551/27255084_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]What are you talking about, no Shadow festival items here....[/s][/color][size=4][/size][/font][/center]
Everything and anything to intensify the Arcane aesthetic! *looks at avatar* *looks at vista* *looks at forum signature* *looks at post format* *looks at broadcast message* *looks at beginning of lair* Yeah, I think that I'm good.

EDIT: Also, here's Hyperion himself, in all his Arcane glory!
27255084_350.png

What are you talking about, no Shadow festival items here....
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
Viridi has the spotlight because the Greenskeeper Gathering is coming up, and I like having flight-themed dragons as my avatar for the festivals! :D
Viridi has the spotlight because the Greenskeeper Gathering is coming up, and I like having flight-themed dragons as my avatar for the festivals! :D
mGBJ0tP.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11