Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why did you choose your dragon icon?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
[center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/310029/31002826p.png[/img] angery[/center]
31002826p.png
angery
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
I don't have many options to choose from tbh
I don't have many options to choose from tbh
7CBQmFu.gifwIoBSUb.gif7CBQmFu.gif
i still think the eyepatch + sunglasses combo is the funniest and dumbest thing
i still think the eyepatch + sunglasses combo is the funniest and dumbest thing
I change mine pretty frequently but I'm fond of Shae just because her triple basic boring self sort of wormed her way into my heart. She was supposed to be fodder but she's old and no genes look good on her so she became who I essentially represent myself with
I change mine pretty frequently but I'm fond of Shae just because her triple basic boring self sort of wormed her way into my heart. She was supposed to be fodder but she's old and no genes look good on her so she became who I essentially represent myself with
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
............................................... ifIyPFY.pngndhVaSp.png
because i use the Same Damn Icon for every site ever, and it's a sort of stylistic bright-blue dragon shape, and i was very mad when i realized i couldn't do the same here so i found a dragon who looks like said profile img

and then i gave her a skull, because im a nerd and i love Faction Paradox
because i use the Same Damn Icon for every site ever, and it's a sort of stylistic bright-blue dragon shape, and i was very mad when i realized i couldn't do the same here so i found a dragon who looks like said profile img

and then i gave her a skull, because im a nerd and i love Faction Paradox
stag_zpsubskiwan.gifDmRdZYl.pngstag_zpsubskiwan.gif
He covers up most of the white, which makes it feel whole.
He covers up most of the white, which makes it feel whole.
theultimatecatsig.gif x > bonk
> boink
Well, she's my Wind representative and luckiest unhatched-egg hatch to date, so! :D

Well, she's my Wind representative and luckiest unhatched-egg hatch to date, so! :D

anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
She's one of my favorite dragons in my lair, and I think she makes the best looking icon.
She's one of my favorite dragons in my lair, and I think she makes the best looking icon.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
I change my icon semi-regularly but for a while now I've stuck with BurnedFeather here: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/208683/20868298p.png[/img] Because I still can't believe how lucky I got with my very first scatter. Also I spent like 2030 gems on her I wanna show off
I change my icon semi-regularly but for a while now I've stuck with BurnedFeather here:

20868298p.png

Because I still can't believe how lucky I got with my very first scatter.

Also I spent like 2030 gems on her I wanna show off
GIF featuring a pastel-icy colored Coatl called Sirel, who is glittering fabolously. Text next to him reads 'Others about Sirel', while the actual quote being displayed changes randomly each time the page is refreshed. Quotes: 'He's an honorary Ridgeback', -Kereth (local Ridgeback). ~ 'What does a fish-eater need 14 doves for?' -Canopy (local carnivore). ~ 'Why does he call me a Bogsnek, what's a snek?' -Kuriel (Imperial, turned Emperor, turned Imperial, turned Bogsnek). ~ 'He's not a clown, because clowns are scary', -Yoldu (doesn't like clowns). ~ 'If only he’d join the shade, we’d be unstoppable', -Nalar (the shade). ~ 'A Sirel a day keeps boredom away', -Sirel (usually after having done something foolish). ~ '0 out of 10 accomplice, keeps confessing our crimes', -Robin (in reference to the two of them stealing the Mona Lisa from Crim). ~ 'nice', -Akio (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Don’t let him fool you into thinking he’s stupid', -Yoldu (Sirel’s fae language teacher). ~ 'This Dragon is an experience', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate). ~ '10 out of 10 would befriend again', -Verioth (Sirel's Friend). ~ 'Life without Sirel is possible, but pointless', -unknown (probably Sirel). ~ 'I knew his parents, I don't know why he's like this', -Kereth (who knew his parents and doesn't know why he's like this). ~ 'He fights like he has no idea what he's doing', -Seramore (Someone who's competent at fighting). ~ 'Where did all the glitter go?' -Eryu (Resident Clan Artist). ~ 'Please stop memeing and go to sleep', -Merlot (Sirel's Mate, tired of his shenanigans). ~ 'Please don't eat that- SIREL!!', -Malura (Resident Clan Pharmacist). ~ ...and that's all the quotes, for now! If any new ones are added, I will be sure to add them to the start of this list. Thank you for traveling with Darkfrost Memes, and have a nice day.
Darkfrost
he/him
Fae are my faeves
AnticipateEnjoyer

skits_achievement_by_starfruit_anon-dbnbwsb.png
Make your own Dragon Skits over here!
I relate on a deep emotional level with a floating, irritated eyeball.
I relate on a deep emotional level with a floating, irritated eyeball.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11