Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's The Shade to your Clan?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Seeing as the gods are minor aspects of life to most of my dragons, the Shade is regarded as a superstition or an enemy that has since given up.
Seeing as the gods are minor aspects of life to most of my dragons, the Shade is regarded as a superstition or an enemy that has since given up.
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
To my current clan (I might change my clan lore in the future), The shade is a bit of an annoyance. They see it as something blocking the way back home.
To my current clan (I might change my clan lore in the future), The shade is a bit of an annoyance. They see it as something blocking the way back home.
The shade is a beacon of hope. It is something that could destroy the dragon gods, although they acknowledge the cost. While they worship Arenji, who would not destroy the world, there are experiments into using the shade's power as a weapon against the gods in an attempt to usurp them without giving the shade too much power. Currently they are attempting to lace weapons with the shade or the shade's power for military conquest.
The shade is a beacon of hope. It is something that could destroy the dragon gods, although they acknowledge the cost. While they worship Arenji, who would not destroy the world, there are experiments into using the shade's power as a weapon against the gods in an attempt to usurp them without giving the shade too much power. Currently they are attempting to lace weapons with the shade or the shade's power for military conquest.
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Shade-touching is a really intresting subject...I will definitly get a Shade dragon sometime. I guess you can say Enigmatic Blood is a bit of Shade-touched, but hes actually just edgy. On the other hand, Minerva, my Shadow representative, occasionally sees hints of Shade here and there.
Shade-touching is a really intresting subject...I will definitly get a Shade dragon sometime. I guess you can say Enigmatic Blood is a bit of Shade-touched, but hes actually just edgy. On the other hand, Minerva, my Shadow representative, occasionally sees hints of Shade here and there.
I always subscribe to my threads, but not to other people's.

I also like roleplaying.
party buddy
party buddy
xEyhnVi.gif
Not much of a concern to the market, but whispers do make their way through the stalls now and then.
Not much of a concern to the market, but whispers do make their way through the stalls now and then.
THE
BLACK MARKET
tumblr_inline_o21bmybIsc1r3lvtf_400.png
@lindwur
No relation! Just a simple trade group has no relationship with the force of real evil....right??
@lindwur
No relation! Just a simple trade group has no relationship with the force of real evil....right??
she/he/they | fr + 3
A future dragon, Void Spirit, is an emissary of the Shade, but she's a pretty decent gal. That's all that's in my lore.
A future dragon, Void Spirit, is an emissary of the Shade, but she's a pretty decent gal. That's all that's in my lore.
Mg9qSuP.gif
My clan is aware of the Shade's existence, but most of them have never encountered or had any experience with it. For the select few that have, it has affected and changed their lives deeply. I give the Shade a little more power than the canon does, but not enough to be a threat to dragonkind unless something really gets out of hand.
My clan is aware of the Shade's existence, but most of them have never encountered or had any experience with it. For the select few that have, it has affected and changed their lives deeply. I give the Shade a little more power than the canon does, but not enough to be a threat to dragonkind unless something really gets out of hand.
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
Places where the sunlight is blocked.

My clan are simple Honeybees. xD
Places where the sunlight is blocked.

My clan are simple Honeybees. xD
3tufjzM.jpg Honeybee
1 2 3 4 5 6