Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least Popular Colour on FR (RESULTS)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
I was gonna say Murk or Crocodile but they can be pretty decent with certain genes (especially Murk) but Spring. Oh my god. Spring is an inexcusable mess you can only cover up with expensive genes.
I was gonna say Murk or Crocodile but they can be pretty decent with certain genes (especially Murk) but Spring. Oh my god. Spring is an inexcusable mess you can only cover up with expensive genes.
xEyhnVi.gif
M U R K
M U R K
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@Celes Might I also be on the pinglist, please?
@Celes Might I also be on the pinglist, please?
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
My hatred of Tangerine knows no bounds. It's this raw-fish kind of color that somehow manages to look both bright and powdery at the same time. I just hope that some others on the poll agree with me.
My hatred of Tangerine knows no bounds. It's this raw-fish kind of color that somehow manages to look both bright and powdery at the same time. I just hope that some others on the poll agree with me.
@Hauntology

I remember seeing that! It'll be interesting to see which new colours are up there with those guys. When I post results I'll be posting the full list, so we'll see which colours are the most and least hated, and what, say, the top 10 hated are.
@Hauntology

I remember seeing that! It'll be interesting to see which new colours are up there with those guys. When I post results I'll be posting the full list, so we'll see which colours are the most and least hated, and what, say, the top 10 hated are.
AoZdhkp.png
[quote name="stekelzak" date=2017-03-20 02:48:43] Seafoam [/quote] ^the only downside to the colour wheel expansion tbh
stekelzak wrote on 2017-03-20:
Seafoam

^the only downside to the colour wheel expansion tbh
@Celes I'm curious about which colors might be knocked off of the list by new ones too. Do people hate Murk as much as they used to hate Thistle? That sort of thing.
@Celes I'm curious about which colors might be knocked off of the list by new ones too. Do people hate Murk as much as they used to hate Thistle? That sort of thing.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Neutrally, the least popular color is Murk, I couldn't get a breeding pair that produces a Murk child, I got mine by accident

Stone. Stone is my least favorite color, btw. Or Orca/Maize

But I dislike them for two completely different reasons. Stone because it's the ugliest brown, and Orca/Maize because they're everywhere, especially where they do not belong

So I voted Stone

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO MEET EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR CORAL OR SOIL IN THE PAST AND GIVE THEM A STERN TALKING TO. Soil was the best pre-expansion brown, and Coral is awesome.
Neutrally, the least popular color is Murk, I couldn't get a breeding pair that produces a Murk child, I got mine by accident

Stone. Stone is my least favorite color, btw. Or Orca/Maize

But I dislike them for two completely different reasons. Stone because it's the ugliest brown, and Orca/Maize because they're everywhere, especially where they do not belong

So I voted Stone

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO MEET EVERYONE WHO VOTED FOR CORAL OR SOIL IN THE PAST AND GIVE THEM A STERN TALKING TO. Soil was the best pre-expansion brown, and Coral is awesome.
Lemon. e-e It's just so hard to work with since it always has that murky dark brown accent with its bright yellow! o':<

(I would love a ping, please!)
Lemon. e-e It's just so hard to work with since it always has that murky dark brown accent with its bright yellow! o':<

(I would love a ping, please!)
Banner_2.png
SKIN SHOP
tumblr_inline_o23f1raLV11r3lvtf_500.png
berry
[ please ping me for results! ]
berry
[ please ping me for results! ]
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23