Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Least Popular Colour on FR (RESULTS)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
And I agree with @ToxieToxie , Magenta is the best pink ^-^

Well except for maybe Rose and Pearl. Idk. But Magenta is amazing.
And I agree with @ToxieToxie , Magenta is the best pink ^-^

Well except for maybe Rose and Pearl. Idk. But Magenta is amazing.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
lEMON AND SWAMP?

i'm rioting
lEMON AND SWAMP?

i'm rioting
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
Aw too bad people dislike Radioactive that much! One of my favorite colors.
Also surprised Violet won and that Maize made the list
Aw too bad people dislike Radioactive that much! One of my favorite colors.
Also surprised Violet won and that Maize made the list
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcherry-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F37%2Fd4%2F11e566c3411dba1bcf31636eb28e%2Fshutterstock-354499625.jpg

9jOAny1.png
Radioactive is the most avant-guarde of all the colors, so despite me liking it so much I can totally understand why it's on here. That and its brightness can come off as jarring. Someone earlier in the thread used the word "polarizing," and I think that's a perfect word for it.

Don't really get why Maize is on here other than it's kind of boring, plus the accenting yellow can look odd when used improperly (although even though I'm terrible at gene-ing this isn't something I can recall happening to me. But I do remember not liking it on Cherub).

Magenta, Thistle, and Spring though, those colors as terts have really thrown a wrench in my gene plans for many dragons. They don't compliment a lot of other colors well at all. I do have a Magenta primary but she's saved by her Marigold stain. It's just too "Barbie at 100% saturation" for me otherwise.

And Violet can reign supreme forever and ever. Even the examples of Violet "done right" just look... bad, lol. (All imo, of course.)
Radioactive is the most avant-guarde of all the colors, so despite me liking it so much I can totally understand why it's on here. That and its brightness can come off as jarring. Someone earlier in the thread used the word "polarizing," and I think that's a perfect word for it.

Don't really get why Maize is on here other than it's kind of boring, plus the accenting yellow can look odd when used improperly (although even though I'm terrible at gene-ing this isn't something I can recall happening to me. But I do remember not liking it on Cherub).

Magenta, Thistle, and Spring though, those colors as terts have really thrown a wrench in my gene plans for many dragons. They don't compliment a lot of other colors well at all. I do have a Magenta primary but she's saved by her Marigold stain. It's just too "Barbie at 100% saturation" for me otherwise.

And Violet can reign supreme forever and ever. Even the examples of Violet "done right" just look... bad, lol. (All imo, of course.)
________12204364.png iiHeads I win
_icoin-gif.gif
iTails you lose
2422616.png
I've always found robin and mint to be my favorite colors. I've just always liked that part of the color spectrum. My least favorite... IDK, maybe in the browns somewhere.
I've always found robin and mint to be my favorite colors. I've just always liked that part of the color spectrum. My least favorite... IDK, maybe in the browns somewhere.
bhg_small_by_xnedra22-d8fsyoj.pngtakfb5.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23