Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Academics Rising
1 2 3 4
Pfff I'm playing during the tail end of Chemistry right now. Fridays tend to be slow, so I've been able to browse the forums and coli a bit. I usually only check Baldwin every half hour if im reducing stuff, though. But eyyy it's my flight's festival and the only accent/skin I got was one I bought so coli time.
Pfff I'm playing during the tail end of Chemistry right now. Fridays tend to be slow, so I've been able to browse the forums and coli a bit. I usually only check Baldwin every half hour if im reducing stuff, though. But eyyy it's my flight's festival and the only accent/skin I got was one I bought so coli time.
.............ZRFPHFU.png
Amri/Abyss || FR+3 || They/Them
zu5O19Q.png
Lore Thread || Tumblr || Toyhouse
zu5O19Q.png
Wish List || Goal List
DaxXxIb.png
I used to play if I didn't have anything else to do during seminar/study hall. After a week or two they caught on and banned the site. Hoorah.
I used to play if I didn't have anything else to do during seminar/study hall. After a week or two they caught on and banned the site. Hoorah.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Smartphones are banned in my school... Sure no one is respecting this rule but the teachers can take the phone from you if they see that (thats so stupid considering that I am at this school to learn something about programming, computers and that sort of stuff)
Smartphones are banned in my school... Sure no one is respecting this rule but the teachers can take the phone from you if they see that (thats so stupid considering that I am at this school to learn something about programming, computers and that sort of stuff)
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
It was banned at my HS, but I had unlimited data!

Thank god colleges don't block sites haha
It was banned at my HS, but I had unlimited data!

Thank god colleges don't block sites haha
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I proudly play FR in school all the time. *thumbs up* I'm in school right now, haha. My school hasn't blocked it or anything cx
I proudly play FR in school all the time. *thumbs up* I'm in school right now, haha. My school hasn't blocked it or anything cx
>
tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo5_r3_250.png oh look
an art tumblr
qfhaYao.png
My school's wifi blocks FR because of "game content". Anyone know how to possibly get around that?
My school's wifi blocks FR because of "game content". Anyone know how to possibly get around that?
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
I play far to much FR at school. Lioden too. Petsites galore. Especially during french class. I should... probably not do that, tho.
I play far to much FR at school. Lioden too. Petsites galore. Especially during french class. I should... probably not do that, tho.
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
I couldn't play FR at my highschool on their wifi because they blocked all "game" sites. When I could I would play on my phone (unlimited data ftw!) but the teachers had the right to take away our phones if we were caught on them during class. Luckily my choir teacher didn't care too much about phone use unless she was teaching so I could play then :'D

Now I just play FR at school whenever the heck I want. It's gotten me through a reallllly boring Business lecture, so thank god it isn't blocked at college XD Though for some reason it won't let me play Rise of Berk on my phone on the wifi at school? It lets me do pretty much anything else though? idk lol

Also, am I the only one who doesn't have classes on Friday? :P
I couldn't play FR at my highschool on their wifi because they blocked all "game" sites. When I could I would play on my phone (unlimited data ftw!) but the teachers had the right to take away our phones if we were caught on them during class. Luckily my choir teacher didn't care too much about phone use unless she was teaching so I could play then :'D

Now I just play FR at school whenever the heck I want. It's gotten me through a reallllly boring Business lecture, so thank god it isn't blocked at college XD Though for some reason it won't let me play Rise of Berk on my phone on the wifi at school? It lets me do pretty much anything else though? idk lol

Also, am I the only one who doesn't have classes on Friday? :P
he/they
[quote name="Pokemon" date=2017-02-23 10:05:07] [quote name="ClockworkBishop" date=2017-02-23 09:37:33] I used to play FR in my high school haha. It wasnt banned, and changing the fairgrounds game mode made me able to play those as well. Now I just use FR to get through boring lectures in Uni. [/quote] sameeee [/quote] Heh, same Too bad I can't use it in my most boring class though (CHEM lab suuuccksss)
Pokemon wrote on 2017-02-23:
ClockworkBishop wrote on 2017-02-23:
I used to play FR in my high school haha. It wasnt banned, and changing the fairgrounds game mode made me able to play those as well.

Now I just use FR to get through boring lectures in Uni.
sameeee
Heh, same
Too bad I can't use it in my most boring class though (CHEM lab suuuccksss)
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa look at you guys being ACADEMIC
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa look at you guys being ACADEMIC
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx