Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Academics Rising
1 2 3 4
Steam is banned on my school (too bad because I live on campus so that means offline Steam all the time) but nothing else is so I can Coli all day long! And I do, because I don't have to focus on the Coli to Coli so I do it while listening to the teachers.
Steam is banned on my school (too bad because I live on campus so that means offline Steam all the time) but nothing else is so I can Coli all day long! And I do, because I don't have to focus on the Coli to Coli so I do it while listening to the teachers.
eUMhm7B.png
@mPhish
Hello fren

Anyway, yes hello. This game is my sole entertainment during school. But I'm somewhat responsible and only play during frees and passing periods.
@mPhish
Hello fren

Anyway, yes hello. This game is my sole entertainment during school. But I'm somewhat responsible and only play during frees and passing periods.
jt3PpxV.png
Currently looking for:
avocado/aqua/sable male, preferably with nature eyes
Abyss and Copper XXX Veils
Yes! I am not alone! *posts from Calc*
Yes! I am not alone! *posts from Calc*
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
You guys are allowed on your school's wifi? Mine doesn't give out the password.
8XINyeM.png-Homa3Wo.png-sCV73Cw.png
Ayy school time during dead classes or study hall is the best time to be on! Nobody bothers you. :D -said while I'm sitting in my last class apart from everyone else- -w- [quote name="ClockworkBishop" date=2017-02-23 09:37:33] I used to play FR in my high school haha. It wasnt banned, and changing the fairgrounds game mode made me able to play those as well. Now I just use FR to get through boring lectures in Uni. [/quote] -GASP- so THAT might be a way for me to get around the block on the fairgounds games, noted... Imma try it out and report back~ edit: -EVEN BIGGER GASP- IT WORKS HECK YES @ClockworkBishop Thanks for showing that! :D
Ayy school time during dead classes or study hall is the best time to be on! Nobody bothers you. :D -said while I'm sitting in my last class apart from everyone else- -w-
ClockworkBishop wrote on 2017-02-23:
I used to play FR in my high school haha. It wasnt banned, and changing the fairgrounds game mode made me able to play those as well.

Now I just use FR to get through boring lectures in Uni.

-GASP- so THAT might be a way for me to get around the block on the fairgounds games, noted... Imma try it out and report back~
edit: -EVEN BIGGER GASP- IT WORKS HECK YES @ClockworkBishop Thanks for showing that! :D
pVhWnFy.png
@Emordnilap

Ayyy! Im all about helping people be not academic!!

Just kidding, stay in school friends haha. But youre welcome! It can really help you get through some study halls and such, while getting a bit of pocket money.
@Emordnilap

Ayyy! Im all about helping people be not academic!!

Just kidding, stay in school friends haha. But youre welcome! It can really help you get through some study halls and such, while getting a bit of pocket money.
QXokmAc.pngtumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngWEcoFAH.png
i normally play when it's raining and we are sent to the theatre to sit and do nothing :P
i normally play when it's raining and we are sent to the theatre to sit and do nothing :P
xulc4O8.png
@bisexuwhale
On my school, there were two different wifi networks. One for pupils (didn't work that well) and one for teachers (worked really well)
Somehow the password for the teacher wifi spread around the school, so now everyone is using the teacher wifi. Nothing is banned, not on the pupil wifi(they stopped that because nobody used that anymore) nor on the teacher wifi. So I can play all day long. As long as I am not in a lesson...
@bisexuwhale
On my school, there were two different wifi networks. One for pupils (didn't work that well) and one for teachers (worked really well)
Somehow the password for the teacher wifi spread around the school, so now everyone is using the teacher wifi. Nothing is banned, not on the pupil wifi(they stopped that because nobody used that anymore) nor on the teacher wifi. So I can play all day long. As long as I am not in a lesson...
lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png
I'm currently fooling around in French class!
I'm currently fooling around in French class!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
[i]No I'm not playing Flight Rising during your lecture professor[/i] Honestly though I make so much money during my three hour accounting class. Don't learn a thing, but at least I have fake money lol [quote name="bisexuwhale" date=2017-02-23 11:31:11] You guys are allowed on your school's wifi? Mine doesn't give out the password. [/quote] Neither did my high school, but a couple of tech kinds who got permission to use laptops or whatever leaked the password out to all the rest of us. It was either that or someone hacked the wifi... either way the password isn't so secret anymore
No I'm not playing Flight Rising during your lecture professor

Honestly though I make so much money during my three hour accounting class. Don't learn a thing, but at least I have fake money lol
bisexuwhale wrote on 2017-02-23:

Neither did my high school, but a couple of tech kinds who got permission to use laptops or whatever leaked the password out to all the rest of us. It was either that or someone hacked the wifi... either way the password isn't so secret anymore
Waystone2.gifeLAndXa.png
1 2 3 4